ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brand new Mk2 Clio review! (Well, not quite..)

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
So some of you may know I'm an aspiring motoring writer, and I've not delved into the world of press cars. We all have to start somewhere, and in my case it was with the UK's cheapest new car, the Dacia Sandero. Based on the Mk2 Clio platform, I thought you guys/girls might be interested in reading my verdict on the little Romanian hatch. After all, it's essentially a Renault.

Here it is.. http://www.samtalkscars.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-dacia-sandero-cheap-and-cheerful.html

Attachments

• Dacia review.jpg
    Dacia review.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 105

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Nice one Sam. Enjoyed the read. Only thing I would say is the first picture with the headlights on was poor. Apart from that, really good.

I actually think the interior doesn't look that bad considering the cost

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Thanks, yeah the interior is far from badly designed, but aside from a heater and a radio there's literally nothing else. Nothing wrong with that to be honest, and in the long run it'd prove more reliable no doubt. It can just seem a little shocking when the latest range of C1s/Aygos come with phone connectivity and iPad style touch screens as standard. But at £6k what more could you expect I suppose..

And the pics aren't my own work unfortunately, but I see what you mean. To be honest they're far better than what I could have taken myself!