ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brand New Tyres @ Low Prices

Hi ppl,

Im a company that offers Brand New Tyres at Low Prices, some prices are avaliable below. Please note this is only a sample of the tyres that i can offer. More to be added at a later date. In the meantime please feel free to email for any particular brand or size you require.

195/50/15

Goodyear Eagle F1- £65 each £200 Set of 4, Budget Tyre - £35 (£135), Mid Range Tyres £50 (£170), Toyo Proxys £40 (£150)

205/45/16

Goodyear Eagle F1- £90 each £335 Set of 4, Budget Tyre - £60 (£210), Mid Range Tyres £80 (£290),

205/40/17

Goodyear Eagle F1- £105 each £400 set of 4, Budget Tyre - £75 (£276), Mid Range Tyre £90 (£325)

These prices include delivery and delivery time is approx 3 days, I also offer a next day delivery service if required.

Thanks for your time in reading these prices and i hope you will find these prices very competative. Anyone intrested in ordering a tyre or a set of new boots for their car, please email myself. A phone number will soon be up for quicker ordering along with an internet site.

<A target=_blank href= "mailto:mdbmotorsport@hotmail.com">mdbmotorsport@hotmail.com

Regards

Matt

Hi

Yep sorry forgot to post the standard clio 16v size, and didnt realise that the mk2 172s had 195/45/16 tyres. Here they are;

195/45/16

Pirelli P Zero £75 each £290 set of 4, Budget £45 (£170), Toyo Proxes £50 (£195), Mid Range Tyres £58 (£210)

185/55/15

Budget- £40 each £155 set of 4, Mid Range Tyres £55 (£205), Pirelli P5000/6000 £75 (£290)

Skoda Fabia vRS

sorry but Pirelli P-Zero 195/45/16 are only £58.80 from MyTyres, an that includes delivery.........£235.20 for set of 4 delivered

Skoda Fabia vRS

nah im not, an im sure he could offer some good prices in certain sizes, its gonna be hard to compete with mytyres though and everyone on here gets there tyres from them, so everyone knows about em too

Skoda Fabia vRS

just got a price off him for 195/45/16 Uniroyal Rainsports......£45 each

bargain !

Ok Guys,

After talking to Brun it has come to my attention that Mytyres are offering some of their tyres cheaper than myself. So im willing to offer the people off this forum, that in 99% of cases i will be cheaper than Mytyres by at least 5%.

Im unable to better their price of £58.80 for the Pirelli P-Zero, but to members of Cliosport the Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyre is only £70 compared to their £75, and a set of 4 is £270. And at the end of the day the Goodyear tyre is by far the superior tyre.

I will also be offering Alloy Wheels for sale, and will post details of package prices later. In the meantime anybody intrested please email me.

mdbmotorsport@hotmail.com

Is there guna be a club discount set up then? Coz advertising like this dont come free ;)

What tyres/prices for some 195/45/15s??? And what alloys do you do at what prices??

Cheers.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by mdb motorsport on 13 April 2003

Ok Guys,

After talking to Brun it has come to my attention that Mytyres are offering some of their tyres cheaper than myself. So im willing to offer the people off this forum, that in 99% of cases i will be cheaper than Mytyres by at least 5%.
Well done mate - thats the sort of undertaking thatll get you some business on here.