ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch Article

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

This is now in the Meetings section! You can view it via the Articles, ClioSport Meetings menu.

Cheers to Mike for writing the article. Its been passed to Performance GTi mag with photos, so expect it in there in a few issues time!

Well done Mike and Nick! Cool article.

Ive just watched a british superbike track video - basically, goes round all the tracks, with onboard camera, to show you the tracks involved... Well, Brands Hatch Indy Circuit and full circuit is on... Way cool watching where we all were!

Daz.

QUALITY ARTICLE!

Loved the day, and great pics!!!! me car is famous, on our website anyway! i can even see me!

ooh how fame makes us sad! :oops:

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Jeremy, youre getting confused with the Bedford Autodrome track day!!!

The Brands article will be in Marchs Performance GTi mag so Ive been told.

Renault Laguna Coupe

WooHoo my 15 minutes of fame :D LOL @ Nicks interview:

I see you improved your position during the second race, you were right at the back this morning but this afternoon you actually overtook two cars

3 cheers for the bloke who had the balls to say what we were all thinking!

I actually have a pic of her round going sideways around corners... Check it out in my gallery.

Daz.