ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch - instructor attacks surtees

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Renault UKs I think. That was when the instructors were doing hot laps at the end of the day...they were absolute nutters, ignoring EVERY safety rule theyd been preaching to you all day.

But from inside the car in the passenger seat...the car control they had was divine. James Hayman was looking at me, whilst swinging the back end left then right, as we dropped down paddock, and he only had two fingers on the wheel! Mad.

Nice pic Roamer...got any more? ;)

fat 182

take note of the reg HN54 OLR

and hope nobody on hear never buys it i bet it gets ragged to death every day:D

Lee

BMW M2C

The instructors werent showing people how to drive a good quick line they were showing people how much you could throw a 182 Cup around. I asked him to show me what it can do and he did. lol

He braked a little but most the time just threw it sideways to scrub off speed. He did outbrake himself at one point though and admit he had slipped up a little.

Lee

BMW M2C

You know when I clicked the link for this thread I was expecting to see a story about an instructor tw*ting John Surtees. :oops:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you cant see in that pic is the mx5 about 2 feet off his nearside

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 03 March 2005

You know when I clicked the link for this thread I was expecting to see a story about an instructor tw*ting John Surtees. :oops:
Me too, I was expecting a lamping of some sort.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

^^ And all the shocked/stunned voices in the pitlane as everyone watching was expecting a huge smack!

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

I went out with that nutter and asked me to show me how to corner properly... IMHO he was doing a lot of show boating...

He was REALLY peeving off the porker drivers... funny to watch from the pit lane, no fun to get caught up in it all...

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 03 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 03 March 2005

Me too, I was expecting a lamping of some sort.

And me!

Loony - if the 182 is so bad on OEM then why can the instructors do what they do? ;)

-Rob