ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch Pics (Touring Cars/Carrera Cup/Formula Renault/Cupra Cup)

Here's some of my pics from today at Brands.

Full Gallery

100B4890.jpg

100_5143.jpg

100_5250.jpg

100_5279.jpg

100_5316.jpg

100_5355.jpg

100_5221.jpg

100_5209.jpg

Clio 182
I went today aswell was really good. I will try and post some of the pics we took but sure how well they came out

Leon Cupra R 225
I went today :D Must try get my pics up soon. Some on the birds' camera(well most of)

Was an awesome day, Jason Plato drove a blinder. And so too did Tom Onslow-Cole in the Renaultsport Clio UK Cup series.

Great day :)

RB 182
Took quite a few, here's some of them. First time I've used my new camera really, got some learning to do I think!
IMG_0272.JPG

IMG_0284.JPG

IMG_0299.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

quality day out - did any think the beemer sounded a bit odd?!

Nice black 197 in the car parl - warming to them now. Sweet 'Battleship grey' v6 there 2

RB 182
I saw that grey v6 too, I did think that the 197 looked quite nice, still really liking the new Cup (got a few pictures of it again).

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Bobbywhacker said:

Nice black 197 in the car parl - warming to them now. Sweet 'Battleship grey' v6 there 2

You mean this one? I liked it too...

Image1243.gif

Image1241.gif

Image1240.gif

Mmmmm

PICT2942.gif

DC5
Don't know if you noticed but the red 197 had the Recaro's in as well. Very nice.

Was a great day. Well worth the early start.

Leon Cupra R 225
Bobbywhacker said:

ye but i think the bimmer sounded cool as most we're just pure loudness the vauxs' etc.

that 197 was pure sex loved it and the vee was very cool :cool:

E90
Best car i saw on Motors Tv was the MGb in the Classic race, fcuking thing was going sideways round every corner, lol

Leon Cupra R 225
Weeman said:
Best car i saw on Motors Tv was the MGb in the Classic race, fcuking thing was going sideways round every corner, lol

that thing rocked! loved it:approve:

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Weeman said:

Dam, must have missed them, what time were they on?