ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch Renaultsport Trackday Videos

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Videos from the Renaultsport Trackday at Brands Hatch last Thursday. I'm in a Megane R26 but it's mainly me overtaking Clio's ;)

I know a few others have videos to post so feel free to add them to this thread :)

First and second sessions with Tony Hunter as passenger. There is a video in between but the shutter was closed :eek:

Third session, from 6:26 the R26 keeps cutting the power half way along the main straight but I manage to keep up with Fletcher and jay s :)

Final video, cuts off because the memory card was full :dapprove:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Golf GTD Mk7
Love it, bit of free tuition! Or does the video stop when the payback starts ;) Never tried brands, but it looks like a good circuit. Presumably that wasn't the full track though?

182cup & 172 racecar
I was very impressed with the brakes on Tim's car,could have braked a little later for Paddock hill,but better to be safe than sorry.

CLIO PH1 172
as soon as i source some cheap track wheels and my rear dampers have been refurbished im booking another day at brands!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I was very impressed with the brakes on Tim's car,could have braked a little later for Paddock hill,but better to be safe than sorry.

That's the fault of my instructor last year telling me to brake longer and gentler into Paddock Hill. I did spend almost £500 on the front discs, front and rear pads so glad you approve :)

I really wanted to go. This makes it worse :(

Do some at Combe on the Spring Action Day, I'll enjoy lapping you ;)

(as long as I don't take out the cones again lol)

looks good. You ever done tuition professionally Tony?

He should do, the instruction then Tony driving my car round taught me a lot.