ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch trackday pics, ( official cd )

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Got my cd with pics on today from when i did brands hatch in june with renault sport:D ive posted midges up aswell at the bottom:) if anybody has'nt got the cd yet and wants a few posted up drop me a pm with your reg and i'll get a COUPLE up:)
_ZZ_1697.jpg

_ZZ_2014.jpg

_ZZ_2033.jpg

_ZZ_2254.jpg

_ZZ_2295.jpg

_ZZ_2404.jpg

_ZZ_2633.jpg

_ZZ_2708.jpg

_ZZ_2788.jpg

_ZZ_3103.jpg

_ZZ_3118.jpg

midge:
_ZZ_2424.jpg

_ZZ_2695.jpg

_ZZ_2696.jpg

_ZZ_2758.jpg

Audi TT 225 Quattro
think it might of been this one as the fella came upto me after and had a chat about the cars. he works for some magazine afaik :) car looks stunning, there are about 1000 pics of 197 cups on the cd lol
_ZZ_1766.jpg

_ZZ_2174.jpg

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
think it might of been this one as the fella came upto me after and had a chat about the cars. he works for some magazine afaik :) car looks stunning, there are about 1000 pics of 197 cups on the cd lol
_ZZ_1766.jpg

_ZZ_2174.jpg

Is that dan from MSN or one of the many others? Waiting for Lee to comment.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Dunganick : yeah ive got all the hi res ones that you, s22 jgs and ukaskew took. Got almost 100 pics from the day lol:D its all good tho as i really am a pic *****:clown: . must say the ones you guys took are as good if not better than the ones from the cd:approve:

drunknmunky: me neither, never done oulton so really looking forward to it:) . not looking forward to the 200+ mile trip up there tho:S :dapprove:

Without wishing to sound harsh, those aren't great pics considering they are taken by somebody employed to take them, there isn't even any movement in the wheels, absolute basic rule of track pics. As with many things in life, it's not what you know but who you know....and all that.

;) http://chrisharrison.smugmug.com/gallery/5093213_8DnTL

This is my favourite from the day...

307263490_s7evc-L.jpg

I wonder what it takes to be a professional motorsport photographer, it's certainly not bucketloads of talent.

Last edited: