ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Breakfast Run 11 - My Pics

Renaultsport 220T
Gareth said:
pmsl, love them boots ;) I thought I was gonna get the mickey taken out of me with my white Ferrari Puma's, then James got out of his car and it was all good :) lol

There's always the next time Gareth!
;)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Those pics make me feel a whole lot better...

"You're sad you are."

"Me? Sad? Why?"

"I only know other women that have shoes specifically for driving in" - I get that every time I strap mine on for a blast LOL

E90
Oh my god, I'm tenting at that pic of Richardson!!!!, and as for Rich, he looks scarily like my brother in that pic, LOL That boat pic reminds me of the end of Goonies for some reason, LOL

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
is that a f**king dutton?

Nightmare!! next week lets take an airship.

172, Tiguan
Apart from it running out of petrol it did OK! Was its and his first run! For what he paid he's having a right laugh in it at the mo!

Good god thats an awful photo. Thanks Steve!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
jon_r said:
Apart from it running out of petrol it did OK! Was its and his first run! For what he paid he's having a right laugh in it at the mo!

A rancho would be better, slightly less reliable.

Renaultsport 220T
jon_r said:

Your welcome! ;)

He is one brave man with huge bollox, driving that Dutton, I was scared just running behind him on the last section!!!

:eek:

Turbos.
One of Jon's toy boys. Credit to him turning up with a smile on his face, if i run out petrol i would of been majorly pissed off!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
DuttonMariner.jpg

Im taking this next time, handles like a boat-but its fun.

Liquid yellow R26 F1
Just posted in events about No. 12..

Jon, i think the one where it was just us two at the front was the fastest one.. much quicker than yesterday..

Maz

LY 200
Gareth said:
i can't speak for your group Maz, I was in the much smaller final group to leave Chester. I think it was all the scared Cup owners leading the pack ;)

That explains it then :rasp: lol

None
Tom said:
DuttonMariner.jpg

Im taking this next time, handles like a boat-but its fun.

Least you will know how I feel ;)

P.s just saw how bad I look in some of those pics !!!!!!

Last edited:
  172, Tiguan
James, I agree, that one was mental!

Dutch, guy in the Dutton is Marcus, was Richs passenger on the last ring trip!

A silver Honda
^^lol Gareth.

I was in Essex looking at a Honda CRX Mk3 VTI, i should be picking it up this week!

I might able to keep up with you Cup boys now on the next one;)

Weeman sucks ****
So gutted I keep missing these. Looks like you lot had a great one.

Good pics and nice to see the Lotus running again.

Citroen Xantia Estate 1.8
sm_wrc ..... do you know Mark Fish (a.k.a fishy) ??

Couple of friends of mine and James' used to work for him... they are working on the McLaren Test team now...

Renaultsport 220T
Coldcarpaccio said:

Couple of friends of mine and James' used to work for him... they are working on the McLaren Test team now...

Yes mate, know him well.

Kewl, must be a very high pressured job working with Uncle Ron standing over their shoulders.

:D

Liquid yellow R26 F1
Coldcarpaccio said:

LOL.. welcome to CS.. :)