ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3322.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

Civic FN2 Track Car
These are great for boots and bumpers but I wouldn't recommend them for bonnets. Pitking make a larger version for bonnets.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Fantastic work Mark!

Can't wait to see this in the metal! :up::up::up:
Cheers mate. Not be long now!

Had a look at those pitking catches when i was last at demon tweeks.

Really smart idea and strong too.

There was a lad on here who had them on his bumper, think it was @-D4N-
Yeah they're a really clever solution, and look to be very well made.

Was just having a look at those Pitking catches the other day, had never seen them before until @Gray informed me of them. I was unsure if i would be keen of them on the bonnet (due to strength) but i haven't seen them in person. What is the concern with not being able to lock them?
I couldn't give a tinkers f**k if they lock or not tbh. My aerocatches aren't locking items either - my comment was aimed more towards the guys who like to lock their bonnet shut really mate.

Mines been left in the ring car parks, at spa for the f1 not to mention tescos car park when I called in to do a food shop. Lol! Got some looks! 🙈

I really like them, look alot neater than Aerocatches IMO.

@NorthloopCup might be worried of people opening his bonnet and ejaculating on his awesome engine :tonguewink:
If I catch anyone wanking off over my engine I'll hack their c**k off. With a blunt implement. 😂

Robmarriott

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup
I've got some of them for my bumper, they're amazingly strong.

My mate uses them on his boot and you can bend the boot pulling on it and they don't budge.

Quik-latch, the Australian company who sell these do locking ones but they're even more money!

I have flocked dash jealousy, but my dash wont come out with the cage in place and I'm not removing it just to make my already black dash furry :p
What's it like to live with/keep clean?

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Nothing to update on the cup I'm afraid. It's caused some quite large amounts of frustration recently when trying to get a safe map on it. I've now walked away from it instead of kicking every f**king panel in!

In other news, this bundle of joy will be arriving in October. View attachment 154103

More to come. :cool:

Congrats mate........ now as you'll be busy come October , i'll make you a ludicrously low offer to take your safe map nightmare of your hands!!

lol, seriously all the best :up:

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Congratulations Mark. Best get the Clio finished before then!
Cheers mate. That's the plan!

Congrats mate........ now as you'll be busy come October , i'll make you a ludicrously low offer to take your safe map nightmare of your hands!!

lol, seriously all the best :up:
Lol! It can sit and rot mate before anything like that happens!!

Cheers though buddy!