ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembo Max Discs and Ferrodo pads for trophy - Where to buy >?

182 Trophy
Hi Guys

Looking at buying the following for my trophy but it seems from ktec racing im looking at just over £250 :dapprove: and on ebay there is RS 182 standard disc and pad sets for £90. Seems like ALOT of extra money for prob not alot of gain.... Can someone shed some light on maybe a cheaper place to buy.

Cheers Fellas

megan R26.R number 006
the best place to get your pads and disks is yozzasport as for the maxi disks imo they are not worth the extra cash but i would speak to anderw from yozzasport he is very helpful and will give you the best advice on which pads and disks to go for he has never let me down yet with his advice

rentech price matched near to yozzasport for me when i bought some, worth giving them a try aswell

Renaultsport Clio 182
i've got Brembo HC's and Ferdod pads on my 182 got them from Yozza for £200 and about 8 bottles of Dot 5.1 brake fluid with it. very happy with them

Pagid Blues are the ones I would suggest for the Max discs well worth the extra pennies- If you intent on going for Ferodo - chose the plain cut 280mm Hi Carbons.

/y0z

Fiesta ST3
Pagid Blues are the ones I would suggest for the Max discs well worth the extra pennies- If you intent on going for Ferodo - chose the plain cut 280mm Hi Carbons.

/y0z
i have a set of max disks and ferodo ds2500 pads sat here waiting to go on would i be better off selling the max and getting plain?
or seeing as i already have them just put them on??

182 Trophy
Pagid Blue (RS4-2) Clio 172 / 182 Front Brake Pads

Pagid Blue (RS19 / RS29) front brake pads for the Clio RS.

Which ones ?

Do they wear like a MOFO then , dont want to be changing them after 5k haha