ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

British GT/F3 Brands Hatch

Oil Burner
Spent Sunday at British GT, Brands Hatch, good day out some nice cars, and better than a day infront of the TV

1. I grew to like this angle alot through the day.
watermark2.php

2. The only car that seemed to be getting any significant amount of air over the weekend.
watermark2.php

3. This fella seemed to have a bit of a monopoly over the others in race 1.
watermark2.php

4. Unfortunately for this driver, not how to attack druids.
watermark2.php

5. Formula Ford popping a wheel in the air
watermark2.php

6. Another shot much like Fridays Ferrari shot.
watermark2.php

7. One of those F3 things, for some reason this shot seems nice and bright unlike everything else?
watermark2.php

8. Probably the shot i like the most, purely as its something ive not tried before. Shame its not a tad sharper.
watermark2.php

9. A Pack Shot out the back.
watermark2.php

That will do for now,

As always your thoughts are appreciated,

Nick

Oil Burner
Here is some that i took on friday when i was messing around a bit:

10. Not an unusual spot, but i like the shot with the bottom of the car missing shot from further down the hill than normal.

watermark2.php

11. Again a different composition of a regular shot. Could do with a brighten, But i like the shot.

watermark2.php

12. Not a very good shot, but i spent bloody ages trying to get this shot so its sure as hell getting put up.

watermark2.php

13. Another shot that i spent ages trying to get.

watermark2.php

14. Some slow shutter speed fun, think this is 1/30th

watermark2.php

15. Another take on the O-so photogenic Redbull car

watermark2.php

Ian

Focus TDCi
Almost missed these Nick, my favourites would have to be #2 and 7, but they're all good tbh. :) You started up a new website? Just had a look on that sport stock site and there seem to be a lot of your photos on there!

Oil Burner
Cheers guys,

Yeh Sportstock.co.uk is my new site. Still developing it, trying to get it tidy and working how i want. Its a bit more presentable than a smugmug account, and with any luck i can work on getting some larger clients next year.

We will see...

Nick