ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broken Eibach! Gutted

The Beast MK4
  The Beast MK4
Yup, documents are being located and an emails going off soon. Hopefully things can be sorted soon. My lucks a fcukin joke though. :mad:

VW ....
u didny get Simon to fit em did u ?? :clown:

I would say it's pretty unusual for one to fail tho .

Hope u get it sorted m8

Banana
Unlucky mate, hope you get it sorted soon. That is the first time I have ever heard of an eibach break. I know springs are wear-and-tear items, but that MUST be a manufacturing fault. Spring steel should not be brittle. Get on to eibach UK asap mate.

TDI tyre shreader
Jonaldinho said:
My wee bro was out on his bike and discovered this on his route. :(

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/Jonaldinho/100_0575.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/Jonaldinho/100_0574.jpg

I only got the Eibachs because of their comfort and build quality and yet again I get a hard kick in the nuts. :mad:

I got them in August last year so I take it there will be some kind of warrenty against this happening so soon?

If not i'll get the gun and go out to the yard lol

Any info greatly appreciated. :)

Is it actually off your car?

The Beast MK4
News flash: The bit is not off my Eibachs's :eek:

I jacked it up last night and removed the wheel and was 80% sure it was my rear left but I got the garage to double check today and they say its not off my car. :S

Will have to check all the other cars at home plus recheck mine because im not 100% that the garage were right, they didn't take the wheel off to see plus the left appeared to have a ring missing when I looked!

The saga continues.....................

On a better note the pro races should be getting ordered later today :cool: