ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BrothersMk1's. Valver & RL

RenaultSport 172.
hey,
heres some pictures of my new car; the valver...and my old car; now my brothers. had a cleaning session today..made the most of the non rainy forcast aha.

ive removed the centre caps off the wheels, and i think they look ace. my plans of putting the turbs on have gone out of the window, and these are staying, really do liek them! markings are similar to my turbines so i think these are also speedline? its being lowered sometim very soon on fk coilovers and a full powerflow system being added.

the red one is now my brothers. hes only 15 however were using it as a project for when hes finished...to make it 100% perfect.

what'd you recon?

19062007057.jpg

19062007058.jpg

19062007059.jpg

19062007060.jpg

19062007061.jpg

19062007065.jpg

19062007063.jpg

19062007066.jpg

19062007067.jpg

19062007068.jpg

RenaultSport 172.
heres 2 more i got just when moving the cars about on the drive..
19062007070.jpg

and in this pic you can see how much the valver needs to be lowered!

19062007072.jpg

RenaultSport 172.
yeah. i got one, i just need another as it got smashed by the previous owner.

RenaultSport 172.
cheers renault_boy01.

the wheels look totally diffrent without the centre caps...i couldnt believe it!

was thinking of white, with blue writing. =]

1.8 8v RSi
alloys look so much better now...thats an awesome valver you got...i think im gonna have to get myself one hehe......i was lookin forward to seeing the red beast become a sleeper as well lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
tbh, i would get the bodywork immaculate before you start modding it.

there is a patch on the door, what condition are the rear arches?

RenaultSport 172.
tbh, i would get the bodywork immaculate before you start modding it.

there is a patch on the door, what condition are the rear arches?

there is abit on the drivers door, and abit of bubling becoming on the drivers rear arch, but its nothing too abd and only a small spot. easily sortable.

alloys look so much better now...thats an awesome valver you got...i think im gonna have to get myself one hehe......i was lookin forward to seeing the red beast become a sleeper as well lol

dont you worry phoneix, youll still get to see the project...;) sleeper...just 2 or 3 months later.

I had these wheels but in 15's and white on my FRP ZS, they looked great!

P1010069.gif

P1010063.gif

they look ace...one driving round cannock very silmilar to that! any idea what the wheels are?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Should have kept the turbines. The multi's look ok but loose the gold....quick! lol

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Rage: they are team dymanics monzas without the centre caps in :)

That might well be my old car! Reg is X948 PEV.

RenaultSport 172.
well i would try if i could undo the friggin wheels bolts on the valver..looks like im having a trip down to sues tyres...aha!

the turbs are going on either way!

what are the flaps...sparco ones? ill have them!

RenaultSport 172.
oh and dan...could be...

saw it the other day for the first time as i thought the zetec sticker on the skirts looked ace against the wheels...and im always seing it now... its always donw longford island maccies. ill look at the reg tonyt if hes about =]

RenaultSport 172.
theyd of been done today if the bloody wheel bolts wernt so tight aha! borrowing a big breakers bar tonyt from work so...all good!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
well i would try if i could undo the friggin wheels bolts on the valver..looks like im having a trip down to sues tyres...aha!

the turbs are going on either way!

what are the flaps...sparco ones? ill have them!

pm me about the flaps mate, yep they are sparcos, already drilled to fit