ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BT OpenZone FTW

Not in the office today, in Leeds recording a training course for my MD (He's doing the training)
I'm at 'The Light' shopping centre (meeting rooms)
There's no WiFi, except I just found BT OPENZONE, and as I'm with BT broadband at home, I get 250mins a month to access a WiFi point.

I'm here 8 hours today, and 8 hours tomorrow, with 4 hours WiFi time, so I'll be rationing it :(

Still, I get to browse the web for a few hours.

Can anyone think of anything worth downloading to do while offline? It's a brand new laptop, so has nothing at all on it. I can't even do anywork without internet, and the MD knows this. I'm sat here in the corner of the room with the Video camera set up and a laptop lol

I have BT broadband.

How to hell go I get free openzone?

If you search for BT FON on google, you will need to log in using your BT broadband username and password, and enable BT OPENZONE.
Life saver, this is the 1st I've used it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
i often find my iphone has free wifi thanks to o2's wifi zones that seem to be everywhere! top stuff!

iPhone has unlimited usage when on O2 and in range of BT OpenZone...

Gotta love it when even BT customers don't get a similar deal ;)

Altho, 240 minutes on an iPhone is probably a bit much... haha.. can't use it with a laptop.

So maybe they do know what they're doing :rasp:

106 GTi
Use it regularly when out and about at some awards do tonight no phone signal in the basement of the motorcycle museum at least I had free wi-fi though!