ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTB 172 stealth... mmm, yes please!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Wanna tell us the price as so many have asked??? :p

System looks really tidy!!! Where are BTB based?

Bus w**ker
Just me that can see the bottom of the back box on this picture then? :S
outside2.jpg

Looks like it's well made and it's probably quiter than my KTR Stealth is now (although it was really quiet when I first got it), but it looks like it's sitting lower than mine and on a Ph1 that would make it about as stealth as a flashing neon sign. Have to say though, I'm actually scared for you about the price lol; having work done without a quote is brave...or stupid lol.

Give it a 1000 miles and then post some videos for comparison with the KTR and other popular 172 exhaust systems. :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Actually does look like the tips showing in that pic. Think I'll get a yozza stealth, at least i've experience of the quality etc. Anything but ktec tbh.

Sprint 172
Just me that can see the bottom of the back box on this picture then? Have to say though, I'm actually scared for you about the price lol; having work done without a quote is brave...or stupid lol.

Give it a 1000 miles and then post some videos for comparison with the KTR and other popular 172 exhaust systems. :)

Yes, I can see a small amount of the rear silencer under the bumper. I don't want to talk about the price as I have no idea what It'll be. I don't need to worry as Joe has been a friend of mine for 20 years. As I've said, the group buy on the 182 is just under £600, the 172 will be cheaper as there is much less involved. That's all I know at the moment. Sorry if I appear vague, just trying to give members a bit of a heads up on a new product and organise a group buy even though I've already got one!
Videos will follow in a few weeks if you like.

Sprint 172
NOW WITH PRICES....

I have negotiated a group buy price for 5 off at £419.75 INCL VAT but not including carriage or fitting, both of which can be arranged at extra cost. That will be for a system exactly the same as mine (i.e. Phase 2 172). If we get 10 they may come down to £379.90 INCL VAT. Orders must be from registered forum users and be secured by a 20% deposit paid to BTB by credit card. If BTB fail to deliver they get their deposit back, if they fail to pay the balance when the goods are ready BTB will keep the deposit. Is it possible for admin to get involved now and move this to an area more suitable?
Contact details here.. www.btbexhausts.co.uk

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Excellent - I'd like to hear feedback on the noise levels on yours before I would take it any further however

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Awesome price. I'd be getting that 100% if i still had a 172....

Focus RS Mk1
is the group buy going ahead? names list anyone?

needs a fresh thread me thinks in the right section, im up for a group buy on the 10 people list, i can collect mine too :)

Sprint 172
is the group buy going ahead? names list anyone?

needs a fresh thread me thinks in the right section, im up for a group buy on the 10 people list, i can collect mine too :)

I see the BTB 182 Group Buy is in the Group Buy section in the for sale board. Should we start a thread there? Sean, you're in the same town as me, let me know if you want a gander at it - I'm sure BTB would appreciate another persons feedback.

Focus RS Mk1
yeah would love a look at it, espcially comared with my current stealth.

Do you want me to start a group buy thread mate? as im a member n all that :)

Sprint 172
Just a quick heads up... A new BTB website for the Clio 172 stealth system with videos etc. will be launching in the new year with excellent prices. In the meantime, you can now get hold of the BTB stealth system for £350 inc Vat!! (exc. delivery or fitting). Also, it's a stock item. As an extra incentive for phase 1 owners - you can get it fitted FREE! Call BTB on 01327 261797. Thanks.

M

mini-valver

Madness! So so cheap. Why more people dont buy these or Yozza's instead of spacky piper ones etc is beyond me.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
well i was going for a recessed but after seeing that price I shall be ordering one asap

Is the ph1 for the guys with ph1 exhausts and not the ph2, as mines a ph1 but with ph2 cat back

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
There's 2 different ph1 exhaust fitments. Single and twin sensor cat. Iirc, the twin sensor is the same length/fit as the ph2 exhaust.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
There's 2 different ph1 exhaust fitments. Single and twin sensor cat. Iirc, the twin sensor is the same length/fit as the ph2 exhaust.
thats what I mean mate, which means one has a ph1 cat back and the other has the equivalent of a ph2

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Awesome price!!! Better than them shitty ktec things, and similar coin too!

Clio 172
Just wondering if anyone has an update on this new BTB website? Very interested but would like to see video's before I order.

Sprint 172
Just wondering if anyone has an update on this new BTB website? Very interested but would like to see video's before I order.

Website is finished and will be released when the videos are finished. I'm going to be called in for filming one weekend when the snows gone.