ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTB Exhaust For182

BMW 118d
Right the time has come to get the exhaust sorted out on the clio as it has more rott than the titanic!

Im guna go for a BTB Cat back system with the Bigger flange mod to the Cat.

Just would like to know off any owners currently running this system on there 182's and what are your thoughts etc.

Cheers guys.

Owen.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
I ran this sytem on my 182. It was never mapped or RR'd but I loved it more then any other thing on the car.

BMW 118d
I dont plan on having a map either mate, i like how it drives, pulls etc. how much did you pay mate, did they fitt for you aswell?

Just seen they knock £150 off a new system as a CS member which is fantastic. Shame they are still quite pricey, but they are nice!

BMW 118d
Just seen they knock £150 off a new system as a CS member which is fantastic. Shame they are still quite pricey, but they are nice!

Ive never seen a system with such smart welds, looking forward to getting it sorted now.

you running one on your trophy jon?

I don't have one on the T. It's still standard, however I am in the market for a new one.

They are £800 New without discount. £650 New with discount. (Not inc fitting or delivery)