ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC Media Day - Rockingham

http://www.btccpages.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1347

New Vectra looks mental

07%20Vectra.jpg

Lots of SEATs too - I would imagine seatcupra.net will have to add even more sub forums on thier site this year...

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
Why have they dumped the astra? Vectra does look alrite but wont the leon just nail it in the twisty stuff or have seat changed car as well?

Clio 200 Raider
Why have they dumped the astra? Vectra does look alrite but wont the leon just nail it in the twisty stuff or have seat changed car as well?

yer i thought the same

The cars seem to get worse every year bring back the good old days of touring cars, or we need the dtm

BMW 330D
I wish renault would go back into touring cars
The good ol days of the laguna, used to love watching it when i was younger :(

Clio 200 Raider

yer alain menu and jason plato used to love that they had quite a few manufactures like audi peugeot, vauxhall volvo nissan, etc

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
If BTCC had similar types of cars to DTM then it would be awesome, there runnin mercs and audi's and weve got mg's

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

Cant beat the good old days with John clelland (Vauxhall Cavalier) Steve Soper (BMW M3) Andy Rouse (Ford Sierrra Cosworth RS500) Tim Harvey (BMW 318 coupe) and a few others.