ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Building a Clio Sport Replica. Opinions?

And on reading all your opinions.... I have reached my verdict.

I will be making a replica, have already started buying parts and just wanna say thanks to every one who supported me

cheers buddys mateys fellas gash PMd CS

btw feirny ur car is tottie

White R26/Stripped Valver
Right im makeing mine into a rep 172, why?????? Because im 18, 1 i cant afford the insurence and when i park next to some one in a clio standard and i get out of a sport people think HOW?? Look lads the reason most of us Mod are cars is to draw attention and you know it is! So just think of the ladies you can pull when your so young and they think you have a car that the majority of people your age cant afford. Well thats my opinon anyways.

Im young so i could change my mind as i get older but right now its all about the ladies!!! And a decent car makes it so so EASY!!!!

Ha! Sorry but that is the biggest load of crap ive ever heard lol.
Im sure women have orgasms when they see a really nice car, unless it's a mini cooper s you got no chance mate, it's usually the looks of guy that attracts a women, not their car. Sure they will be really impressed when you get minced by a shitter, it really isn't worth the hassle.

Mini Cooper S sport
Right im makeing mine into a rep 172, why?????? Because im 18, 1 i cant afford the insurence and when i park next to some one in a clio standard and i get out of a sport people think HOW?? Look lads the reason most of us Mod are cars is to draw attention and you know it is! So just think of the ladies you can pull when your so young and they think you have a car that the majority of people your age cant afford. Well thats my opinon anyways.

Im young so i could change my mind as i get older but right now its all about the ladies!!! And a decent car makes it so so EASY!!!!

I hate to dash your illusions but it's just a Clio, and if you need one to pull women that does question a lot of things!

Originally Posted by jshrubb

lol i pull the ladies and im a dirty ginger and i dont even have a car
but he has a little point cheers for the comment tho

182/ 172 Cup
dont listen 2 all these grumpy old men, do it and enjoy it. replicas can look good, the people on here sayin dont do it are just boring old men with nothing better 2 do than sit on the computer and put people down. they all just mummys boys with there parents paying 3k insurance for them. y bother bein a club member if u aint got nothin nice 2 say

a renault
In my opinion there's no point in replicating any car, especially something that is <6K. I would much rather wait the extra months and save the money for the true 172, not some replica. The only thing good about a replic is that it looks the same, and that is all, what't he point otherwise.

Any hoo that is only my opinion :)

Ultra Red Clio 197
I would love to build a replica, but I know I just wouldnt have the time to do it. At the moment im busy colour coding my dynamique myself and people ask why are you wasting time and money doing that... Maybe its just that they dont understand its a project, something for me to do on my day off rather than lye around eating junk and watching tv! I enjoy it and see it as a learning experience but no matter what you tell people, they still put you down.. Good luck with your project and I hope it turns out well for you.

I'd just like to clarify that the clio i posted isn't mine, it was Joshydee's. But I helped in a way. By watching him do it, and helped him on his little trips by doing fcuk all.