S SAS182 Car Clio 182 Cup Sep 24, 2010 #1 I have a clio 182 in black with with silver 16v bullets on the door. I want the colour of them as I am going to spray my wing mirrors the same colour. I think would look good. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks
I have a clio 182 in black with with silver 16v bullets on the door. I want the colour of them as I am going to spray my wing mirrors the same colour. I think would look good. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks
A Ali Car V6, Trackhawk, GTS Sep 24, 2010 #2 Re: BULLETS!!! Anyone know the colour or even better the code for the standard 16v si These is a full list of colours and codes at the top of this forum!!!
Re: BULLETS!!! Anyone know the colour or even better the code for the standard 16v si These is a full list of colours and codes at the top of this forum!!!
S SAS182 Car Clio 182 Cup Sep 24, 2010 #3 Re: BULLETS!!! Anyone know the colour or even better the code for the standard 16v si Sorry mate am I being stupid.... but where about do I go?? Thanks
Re: BULLETS!!! Anyone know the colour or even better the code for the standard 16v si Sorry mate am I being stupid.... but where about do I go?? Thanks
A Ali Car V6, Trackhawk, GTS Sep 27, 2010 #4 Re: BULLETS!!! Anyone know the colour or even better the code for the standard 16v si http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?202843-Paint-Codes...
Re: BULLETS!!! Anyone know the colour or even better the code for the standard 16v si http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?202843-Paint-Codes...
Gaz_ ClioSport Club Member Car Extreme mode Sep 27, 2010 #5 Re: BULLETS!!! Anyone know the colour or even better the code for the standard 16v si think they are chromed (sp). They arent painted thats for sure.
Re: BULLETS!!! Anyone know the colour or even better the code for the standard 16v si think they are chromed (sp). They arent painted thats for sure.
Scott™ Car Fiesta ST-3 Sep 28, 2010 #6 Re: BULLETS!!! Anyone know the colour or even better the code for the standard 16v si I just thought they were metal lol. Like an aluminium or some thing.
Re: BULLETS!!! Anyone know the colour or even better the code for the standard 16v si I just thought they were metal lol. Like an aluminium or some thing.