ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bumped my car :(

1.5dci65 Dyn/Billabong
Had a bump last night :( got drivers side headlight scuffed and front grill is pushed in below the headlight, taken a look at the cross bar inside and its come up slightly, got the front skirtin popped out slightly on the driverside :( gettin it looked at tomorrow to c how much repairs gonna be, im so gutted :(

BG 182
I dinked mine a couple of months ago, its horrible, the slightest little dink and alot of damage.. always the way buddy, hopefully you get it sorted out soon :)

1.5dci65 Dyn/Billabong
still aint foned me to arrange it bein looked at, feels horrible drivin round in me car the way it is :(

320d
What did you hit mate? I wouldnt like to dink mine because i get the feeling that one little dink = lots of damage.

1.5dci65 Dyn/Billabong
was unfortunately my fault, hit a merc LOL didnt see him as he came thru the lights at over 30mph! hit his wheel arch, got called a silly little girl by his mrs who said id done LOADS of damage...wtf! mines not too bad, just a prang LOL By the looks gonna need a new front bumper, new drivers side headlight which is all scuffed and the front crossbar inside's up slightly altho it can easily be put bk into place :) STILL waitin for these ICE people to ring me and arrange a time to come and assess it!!! bloody insurance!