ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burnt out EVO.

CX-7,westfield,ix20
i've had another go and still don't get the story. they've used Ralliart for a diagnosis, and then had a go at fixing it themselves?

then the finance company has become involved? since when would a finance company sub repairs and go on to sue the selling dealer for them? or does that happen?

anyway, shame, as it did look a nice car

Until the outstanding finance is cleared the finance company technically own the car.

If it's been sold not fit for purpose then they will get involved as technically the guy could reject the car to them if the problem is not rectified.

This is the route I've gone down with my RX8. Finance company got involved and with their added clout I got offered a direct replacement car or alternative mazda.

Garage would have to be pretty thick to torch that after what was happening...they would clearly be the first suspect I would have thought lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Sadly this happens quite a lot.

A dealer is pissed off with a customer for continuous complaints/warranty claims so the dealer pays someone £100 to sort the problem out.

That bloke won't be bothering Merry Hill motors again!!

Until the outstanding finance is cleared the finance company technically own the car.

If it's been sold not fit for purpose then they will get involved as technically the guy could reject the car to them if the problem is not rectified.

This is the route I've gone down with my RX8. Finance company got involved and with their added clout I got offered a direct replacement car or alternative mazda.

Garage would have to be pretty thick to torch that after what was happening...they would clearly be the first suspect I would have thought lol

thanks for the explanation

fair old mess this guy's found himself in

Brisol my lover..

A dealer is pissed off with a customer for continuous complaints/warranty claims so the dealer pays someone £100 to sort the problem out.

Do you think this could work for me????:approve:

Nimbus Megane R26
if that happened to me id seriously go around to this merry hill place, slash all tyres on cars/scratch all panels then firebomb the garage. eye for an eye.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
if that happened to me id seriously go around to this merry hill place, slash all tyres on cars/scratch all panels then firebomb the garage. eye for an eye.

And then they'll come round and burn your house down with you and your parents asleep in it.

They are gangsters. Not people you want to mess with at all. Why people even go there in the first place is beyond me.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
what has happened with this then? that is awerful. Presumably it can't be proved who did it?

I think its pretty obvious whats happened, but they're not stupid.

They will have paid some smack head £50 to do it. Smack head will never be seen again and popo have no evidence whatsoever.

It really annoys me that people like this are getting rich by doing this to people! Not to mention give the Motor Trade an even worse reputation!!

Flame Red Delight
looked very nice before actually stay well away from them as they have clearly burnt the car down to save there asses

S4 Avant

Hope not!

My Dads just dropped his latest car off at the garage he bought it from, for the third time, this time with a snapped spring, and leaking coolant!