ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burnt out EVO.

Pinched from the MLR

owner said:
here goes the car was purchased from merryhill motors as u are all familiar with anyway whilst having the car 2 weeks noticed noises from the rear had it booked into rallyart in stourbridge at the garages request to see what the problem was they test drove the car had it on the ramp and confirmed ayc system had brake fluid in it instead of the correct fluid and actuaterhad failed also so they put a quote in for 600 to merryhill motors which he then refused to pay said he would sort the car out himself which he did no noises and all was fine for 8weeks but simon at rallyart said if he didnt flush it properly then problem would accure again

the garage merryhill motors (mh) then said rite we have repaired the car fitted partworn actuator and all is well dont bring car to us again so upon this i left

as i say 8weeks later problem is back so contacted him he didnt want to know but car had 2grand finance on it so got intouch with them they then sent there guy to(MH) he still refused to have anything todo with the car so finance company said fine we will repair car and bill u car was then sent back to rallyart where upon they discovered rear dif was knackered and wrote letter to finance people telling them so with a bill of upwards of 5k he was sent same letter at(mh) and said again he would not pay so finance company said fine we will do it and sue u for damages car was due to be picked up this week wednesday and wake up this morning to burning inferno and firebrigade confirmed arson

How the car Started.

attachment.jpg
attachment.jpg
attachment.jpg
attachment.jpg

What he woke up to :dapprove:

Photo0348.gif

Photo0347.gif

Photo0346.gif

BMW E92/Audi S3
f**k!!
Who burnt it..?
Merry Hill motors is dodgy anyway. When I went there, there was akbars and naz's walking about in hoodies fixing smashed Evo's and selling them on saying there was no damage..

BMW E92/Audi S3
His punctuation was bad. Takes a while to figure out where to stop and start the sentence. I ran out of breath.

A4 Avant
Not funny, but my god Merryhill motors have an awful rep. As if he actually bought from them in the first place. I know of a garage that used to sort import issues out for Merryhill, the number of dodgey stuff he got asked to do. Unbelievable.

i've had another go and still don't get the story. they've used Ralliart for a diagnosis, and then had a go at fixing it themselves?

then the finance company has become involved? since when would a finance company sub repairs and go on to sue the selling dealer for them? or does that happen?

anyway, shame, as it did look a nice car

SQ5
Anyone else get to the last pictures of the EVO Before and not want to scroll down to the burnt images :(

Some people ares C|_|NTS!

i've had another go and still don't get the story. they've used Ralliart for a diagnosis, and then had a go at fixing it themselves?

then the finance company has become involved? since when would a finance company sub repairs and go on to sue the selling dealer for them? or does that happen?

anyway, shame, as it did look a nice car

Guy buys car from merryhill, takes it rallyart to find out the problem with it. Merryhill say they will fix it themselves, and do a piss poor job of it, confirmed by Rallyart. This then gets referred to the finance company somehow, who were going to sue Merryhill (I think). So then the EVO is burnt out.

sort of where i'd got to with it. i don't get why a finance company would be interested in paying for mechanical repairs and then suing the seller. and 5k for a diff?!

all sounds a bit mad really

Trophy #490
Imagine how gutted you'd be waking up to see your pride and joy like that. :dapprove:
Does sound dodgy as f**k though with these Merry Hill lot!

320d
I feel most sorry for the owner of the Fiesta. Wrong place wrong time definately.

Not good to see the Evo like that either, must be a bad garage.

thats terrible, cant believe someone would do something like that.

Feel sorry for the owner of the fiesta as well, not their problem and now they've gotta sort out there car as well as figure out how to claim whos fault that is on insurance.

Cnuts.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
As soon as the finance company says they will sue,mysteriously it catches fire and dies.

Hopefully MH motors has a similar fate...

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else get to the last pictures of the EVO Before and not want to scroll down to the burnt images :(

Some people ares C|_|NTS!

Yep - me. :(

Seems an extreme measure for a dispute about the AYC unit. Mind you, iirc - that part retails for around £1.8k alone - without fitting. You'd easily be the other side of £2k once the low and high pressure reservoirs were topped up and the unti installed.

It looks like that was expensive enough for 'someone' to torch it. Poor Evo. :(

D.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Hope they can get some sort of case going - this kind of crime makes me so angry!

Fiesta could have been another car, missus car? double blow either way!