ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

182cup & 172 racecar
George from G172 is a top guy, next day delivery is spot on as promised. I shall not bother with anybody else in the future.

Thanks.:)

Clio 182 Race Car
It's all gone quiet on here - you doing something for next year that you are not telling us about?

Mines all ready - packed in the lorry and ready to go. Well actually still in the lorry after the Birkett; but ready to go, no need to spanner check as the nuts are all rusted on!

182cup & 172 racecar
It's all gone quiet on here - you doing something for next year that you are not telling us about?

Mines all ready - packed in the lorry and ready to go. Well actually still in the lorry after the Birkett; but ready to go, no need to spanner check as the nuts are all rusted on!

Nothing Ian, the car hasn't moved off the trailer since returning from Donington, oh I did wash it though.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
IMO not enough track time and depends what suspension it has.

??? Still why does it need track time or worries about suspension?

If you know these cars as long as its had a recent gearbox refresh then your OK. Cup racer coilovers are on here for 7-800 quid so no sweat if it hasent. Personally i think its good value and im no big K-Tec fan.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Pop along Phil, its an £89 day with a few CSers attending.

Tony, great news on the shag bus passing test.