ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

I am out of the country for cadwell so wont be there I'm afraid, see you at Oulton park though.

Do you reckon the clio will be ready at all this year Tony? Or have you just reside yourself to getting it ready for next year?

182cup & 172 racecar
Never say never.

I am out of the country for cadwell so wont be there I'm afraid, see you at Oulton park though.

Do you reckon the clio will be ready at all this year Tony? Or have you just reside yourself to getting it ready for next year?

182cup & 172 racecar
Just bought the car and trailer home to get ready to load up, and one of the rear wheels is smoking on the trailer ffs, grease everywhere.

Now got to jack that up and see what the problem is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........F..K

182cup & 172 racecar
Just a shame it's not on the trailer ready for Cadwell :(.

I had new shoes put in the trailer just before Silverstone, but then I literally towed it across the road.

I've had to slacken the adjustment right off on that wheel to stop it grating, not got time to take it al to bits, so that will have to do I'm afraid.

Satnav has just told me 3hrs, really looking forward to it, plus with all the rush hour traffic once I leave home.

Just waiting for the Bed Monsta to land, then off.

lols, hopefully the fog won't be as bad this morning\Sat - last few days over here in the east it's been clear when I've got up, 5:30, the by the time I leave for work, 7:30, can't see your hand in front of your face - taken until 11-12 for the sun to burn it off.

Have fun this weekend.

Is the Clio at home or still to be picked up?

182cup & 172 racecar
Scrapyard Pete.

And its still foggy.
I think I'm going to light a fire.

Trailer wheel was hot again when we got here, so looks like I'll be messin with that today.

182cup & 172 racecar
Another good day in the Pug.
2 class wins, and class fastest laps.
Car didn't miss a beat, got a couple of more scratches/dents, but hey, thats racing for you.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Just been looking through this thread and your luck seems to run out quite quickly at times :S

I was there at oulton when your engine let go also :S

Have you looked into the PureMotorsport engine setup?

Nik has produced something very special and it's seems bullet proof plus potentially within the restrictions of your category?