ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

182cup & 172 racecar
Thanks for some of the kind offers guys.

I have loads of different options, just got to see what crops up.
The high comp thing was a gradual progression, and was persuaded by a certain engine builder that it was the way too go.
Remember our old engine was out of a crashed cup on 97k.
No way can I see big Burp making Rockingham in 10 days time.
I'm just fed up with all the bulls hit tbh.

Renault 5 gt turbo
I know fk all about engines.

I didn't either Tony. When I bought my car 7 years ago, I paid someone to change the oil !!!!!!
We built an engine a few year ago and always taking them apart to learn. Time is the biggest problem as you know.
After listening to motorsport people telling me this and that and part with lots of hard earned cash for it to be crp.
I do it all myself.......
my motto is " I don't have to pay some to muck it up, I am more than capable of mucking it up myself "

182cup & 172 racecar
I've just entered the whole seasons race calender, got a motor home and trailer sat here.
I'm not letting that lot go to waste.

53 Clio's & counting
Try not to get rid if you can Tony - it's definitely been a s**t road you have been down, but as said, if needs be chuck an engine in and get using it.

I suppose it depends what is more fun - the 106 or the clio (read fun as reliable, not a pain in the ass)

182cup & 172 racecar
Baby Burp having some fun at Rockingham=2 class wins.:tongueout:

2015%20Rockingham%20Tricolore%20Hyundai%20Race%202%2080_zps40m4edkb.jpg

Tricolore Trophy is coming atcha!!