ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
See you tomorrow guys :) Just about to throw my Camera gear on charge, although if your going Nick, I might leave mine at home :p

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can't go on fb, theres someone on there who i'm trying to avoid.

Hold on... Jay's just this minute text me!!

Schma Schme 1.6l
well done on the 3rd place!

the dc5 is circa 3 seconds quicker around a track like brands. what the hell have they done to it? and how much quicker will it be at the longer tracks? the rest of the field all look quite well matched.

talk about gun to knife fight, where is the competition in having that much more speed in the car?

Yanoo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Williams
Two of the lads and team I used to race with in Hungary.

Zengő Motorsport. Norbi won the 2nd race of the WTCC on Hungaroring last weekend. His engineer is a friend of mine, we were roommate in the student hostel.

Last edited by a moderator:
well done on the 3rd place!

the dc5 is circa 3 seconds quicker around a track like brands. what the hell have they done to it? and how much quicker will it be at the longer tracks? the rest of the field all look quite well matched.

talk about gun to knife fight, where is the competition in having that much more speed in the car?

We were saying this earlier, its 280bhp apparently.

Didn't see the race as we got there about 9 and left at 3 as we were cold and getting annoyed at the rain showers.

Got a few snaps of the car ill upload sometime! And well done on 3rd :)

Schma Schme 1.6l
oh, thats it, i remember reading about this. mike jordon. that'll make life easier, team up with a ex pro in a ex pro race car.....

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Sorry i couldn't make it there today. Was driving back from the Peak District. Heard from Dave about the result though. Great work lads! Going to do my best to make a couple of rounds later in the season.

BMW 330ci sp/ 172Cup
Great result! Good improvement in lap time over your shake down test too. Fastest lap of the race right at the end - car must be well set up for race length. Definately coming to watch a round or two this season.

Clio 172
Jay started and Tony took over after a safety car for a Civic beached at druids. Mighty fine race I took 12 gig of pictures so ill find a couple to throw up tomorrow.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic day, fantastic result, really enjoyed being there to see it today.

Now sat at home shivering covered in blankets and running a temp of 99.5...that explains the aches, pains, and general lethargy I felt toward the end of the day LOL