ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

Qashcow
Did I see a timetable somewhere for Sunday's race? Might have been in toastfrenzies thread come to think of it...
Might try and pop along, got a wedding Saturday so may not be alive

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
24hr 2CV race at Snett this weekend... Apparently its not.uncommon for them to go through 3 or 4 engines! They can change one in about 10 mins though... Comedy!

24hr 2CV race at Snett this weekend... Apparently its not.uncommon for them to go through 3 or 4 engines! They can change one in about 10 mins though... Comedy!

I'll bet they are alot of fun with those narrow tyres 135/80R15 I think. The tyres on the one at Mallory looked standard ish width to me, although it was slammed (for a 2CV).

My 2nd car was a 2CV, lots of fun. As long as you don't want to do anything quickly.

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
Hi Jay/Tony

I am hoping (50/50) to get down to Mallory on sunday, who's there in Clio's and what times qualifying and the race.

Cheers

172 Race Car
Us. Pete Toast and Mark123 will be there racing. James (BigAsh) is making an appearance as our lucky mascot again.

Just washed th car, took it for a drive to dry it out and nearly hit a f**king massive deer!!!

Also I've just ordered some wet tyres so it is now guaranteed not to rain. Latest met office forecast backs me up on this gone from heavy rain to cloudy in 12 hours lol.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Before I leave the country for a bit of sunshine, wish you guys all the best this weekend and hope you get some dry weather!

Anything less than a podium and i'll be asking questions! ;)

Nick

So I'm nearly on my own in the rain great.

Only got back from a week away myself been upto in the 40 degrees in Spain.

I worked my hols around the TEAM LOL :rasp:

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Think I've just seen you guys in Hinckley...take it you're at Mallory? Will pop down tomorrow to watch if so!