ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying protection plans off of eBay ...

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I'm sure I saw a saw a thread a few weeks ago regarding this but can't seem to find it now ...

I'm looking around for the iPhone protection plan but obviously most online retailers sell it for the same price.

I had a look on ebay and found this, seller has a very good rating etc etc:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AppleCare-App...4215562?pt=UK_Computing_Apple_Mac_Accessories

has anyone bought such a product off of the land of bay? Anyone had any problems?

Cheers
Simon

I wouldn't bother, you'll never know it works until you come to use it, by then its way too late to do anything.

Bought with stolen cards, codes assigned to out machines. Not worth the risk.

Especially not on an iPhone. You've got a years warranty as standard, are you really going to keep it longer than that? A phone for 3 years?!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Hmm good point, however my last one broke the day before the warranty run out!

I'll no doubt keep it for 2 years until contract expires - however I guess that's what mobile phone insurance is for ... so can just use that!

Mini Cooper S
LloydsTSB do £8 a month on their Silver account. AA cover, travel insurance and mobile phone insurance. Can claim twice a year with £30 excess.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I already have phone insurance with Halifax through my current account so I guess I'd just use them.