ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BYE BYE CLIO :(

Clio sport 182
was coming down the m25 at dartford just b4 the bridge hit a puddle doing 60 lost controle span out and hit the bar 2wice was lucky realy dnt think she will be going any were R.I.P baby :(

Photo-0071.jpg

Photo-0070.jpg

Photo-0069.jpg

Clio sport 182
yeh broken coler bone and a bump on the head i was lucky i didnt hit a lorry or a car or i would be dead

the seat air bag went off after i crased wich scared the crap out of me lol

BMW M3
To think I hit a hedge at 110, flew in the air and landed on the roof and was walking around searching for the stuff that came out of my boot yet you broke your collar bone at 60. Just be glad your ok.

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
yeh broken coler bone and a bump on the head i was lucky i didnt hit a lorry or a car or i would be dead

the seat air bag went off after i crased wich scared the crap out of me lol

i could imagine my reaction to that lol, collar bone OUCH!!!

Just out of interest is that section of motorway made of concrete?

Best of luck sorting insurance out, and a speedy recovery too!

Nimbus Megane R26
unlucky dude.. i broke my collar bone when i was 12-13 falling out of a tree..it isnt the best bone to break it hurts like feck..mine still aches in winter!

Unlucky about the car, but these things happen..just think of a nice new 197 on the drive and that should ease the pain!

Cayman S Edition 1
The missus thinks she saw your car on the back of a trailor going through addlestone today.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
gutting chief.

was heavy rain up here today and the puddles on mway can be a right deathtrap if the car kicks out.

RB 182 Special.
Gutted for you! And by the sounds of what you've said, it could've been much worse. So I'm glad for you, but not glad for your car.

It's a heart wrenching experience as a car nut, having a smash in your pride and joy (especially one in the best colour). Don't let it put you off performance cars/driving. And chin up, you have our support. :)