ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C*ck in a Williams - Bishop's Stortford

BMW 118d
Maybe try and drive your Williams with a bit more respect...?

Saw one last night in Bishop's Stortford. Got in the left turn lane, waited for the other lights to turn red and floored it through the reds I was waiting at and cut into the right turn lane in front of me as I pulled away. He then proceeded to floor it and bounce off the limiter further up the road

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
I know this t**t. He constantly ragging it!! He came into my work the other day and was like oyur Clio is slow! I was like not everyone drive 90 in a 30.. I didn't even notice you were untill you nearly had a head on whilst over taking

Golf 7R
I think that i've also seen this weapon. Saying that, the majority of the people i've encountered lately driving in the area have been absolute morons.

BMW 118d
Come live in Suffolk Leigh! I realised I don't have as many road rage encounters these days or getting pi$$ed off with other drivers... until i go to Stortford haha!!

Astra H vxr
lol everyone cuts in at them lights your on about specially tom ;) Joking :p haha , seen this around but was parked up and not init

Golf 7R
Not to be confused for DIDITNO's mint williams(a local Willy owner). The one I see is a shed of a thing with a wet behind the ears soppy driver!

clio 172
i dont know why people hit the limiter! In all the years of driving I have only hit it in my R5GTT and that was because i had too to get the power out of it. I respect my clio never did it in my 16v either! am i werid ??? lol

RB One Eight Two
I must say there are some kn*bs around Strotford, especially driving Fiestas. Saying that though Birchanger Roundabout is a nightmare at times, and I hold my hands up to cutting people up at times, everyone else does it..

Astra H vxr
yeah i do cut people up there at times but in fair the roundabout is not the best to go round with lanes going everywhere, yeah im in stortford most nights to see the gf and on the way there the amount of chavs that rag there car around is quiete alot to be fair, the amount of times id have a car sitting up my arse giving it the vroom vroom to tell me to speed up is unreal lol, like said the fiestas are worse, although my gf has one ;) haha

Clio sport 172
Mmm the m11 roundabout! Oh how I love getting cut up there but I enjoy it more when I see it coming and block that gap up! Serves them right!