ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C11o Vg.....

.......Some more pic's for ya:
newstuff024.jpg

newstuff020.jpg

newstuff021.jpg

newstuff022.jpg

newstuff023.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio v6
I hope the wheels look good in real life as they seem rather dull and dirty in the pics.

The Titanium is stunning :]

Clio v6
Ah I see they have been painted dull grey. No wonder I thought they were filthy :)

Oooops :eek: Must keep up with the threads.

Wow, stunning! I love titanium 647 when its clean and the sun's shining on it :D

Although i cant help but think it would look nicer with silver wheels.

fUbAr said:
Wow, stunning! I love titanium 647 when its clean and the sun's shining on it :D

Although i cant help but think it would look nicer with silver wheels.

I still have them if i have a change of heart!

Cracking car, I don't like the shade of the wheels though (maybe its just the pics) as 182 wheels seem darker in real life.

106 GTi
Very nice, nice touch on the rims, look like they could do with being a touch darker in the pics, but know that my 182 rims look alot lighter than the really do in pictures taken bright sunlight.

EP3 Civic Type R
That plate is mint....but so, so illegal!

As for the car, will just back up what has already been said. Wheels look excellent and car speaks for itself.

Just wish my parents had cars like that when i was that age ;)

106 GTi
Mish_16V said:
Just wish my parents had cars like that when i was that age ;)

Oh so true - why did I have to play driving in Blue Allergro's, and white Cortina Estates! :clown:

Had loads of moody plates on motors in the past, including this one on my last vee, never been pulled yet ;) !

Just lucky I suppose :S .

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Neva noticed the rims...For me the Vee is all about the blue...But that is relatively sexual.

racing182 said:
What happened to your previous ones?

Had my Mk1 for 2 1/2 years and sold it.

Got the Mk2 about a month later, but four months after had an accident in th south of France and wrote it off with only 2400 miles on the clock.

Now got this new Mk2, but waited for over a year as I bought an Espace with the insurance money from the last vee, lol.

Racing Blue 182
steveV6 said:
Had my Mk1 for 2 1/2 years and sold it.

Got the Mk2 about a month later, but four months after had an accident in th south of France and wrote it off with only 2400 miles on the clock.

Now got this new Mk2, but waited for over a year as I bought an Espace with the insurance money from the last vee, lol.

Bet it makes a change from driving the espace

Any pics of the old written off vee?

Well, tbh, since the Espace has been chipped, its quite an entertaing drive. Its gone from 180 'ish bhp to around 215 bhp, and from 350 'ish Nm of torque to just a tad short of 400 Nm, and believe you me, its bloody noticeable.

As for the written off vee, i'll have a look for ya.

Racing Blue 182
Bet the scrap yard had a feild day with that, not too much damage to be honest.

Must have been gutted, especialy being in france