ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cage Fitted!

BMW 330Ci Sport
Fitted my Motorsport Vision half cage today which I bought from Bloooor on Friday :D Top bloke, well pleased with the cage so cheers for that mate!
There are a few chips to the paint around the bottom, but I'm thinking of getting it powder coated black along with the rear strut brace which is currently powder coated blue, or maybe I should get the cage done blue to match the strut brace? Not 100% sure yet! Couldn't resist putting it in this weekend though! Here's a couple of pics from this afternoon :D

DSC01441.jpg

DSC01440.jpg

BMW 330Ci Sport
Could you post up some pics of the fitting points matey?

Sure can. Won't be until later this evening as I'm at work till 6pm.

The lower front bar (which the two front legs of the cage attach to), sits behind the two front seats and attaches to the front seat belt mounts behind the seats at floor level. The rear cross bar (which the two rear legs of the cage attach to), is mounted to the two rear seat belt mounts located in the side trim panels which hold the speakers.

Hope this helps, but I will post some photos later this evening :)