ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
One game of Hardcore Capture the Flag in Yemen. Enjoyed it tbh. Was expecting worse lol

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
Strict NAT ffs. How do I sort this?

What router you using? If its fairly new it's fairly easy these days to open your NAT.

I haven't played campaign this time but usually do first. I wanted to get the jump on my mate as he doesn't get his copy til tonight. I'm at level 15 so far, that should piss him off, ha!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I am one of those that play the campaign first then MP. I always have loved the CoD campaigns.

I only ever bought the COD game for the campaigns - lol! Though I admit, the co-op survival and mission stuff is good online with a m8. Regular online stuff can go and jump though. I would simply never have the patience to put up with it.

D.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Came in mrs had updated the xbox and wrapped this up...

gahevubu.jpg

Ja! A keeper!

Mito Sportiva 135
I only ever bought the COD game for the campaigns - lol! Though I admit, the co-op survival and mission stuff is good online with a m8. Regular online stuff can go and jump though. I would simply never have the patience to put up with it.

D.

Really? I detest the campaigns (well since MW I have anyway).

Not buying this COD anyway - had enough of them for the time being. Will be getting Halo.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols! The missus has been a Pes widow when we first met, she used to it although I don't play as much anymore.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Anyone have download the update before playing it ?? 54 mins WTF

172cup.Mr2TurboStiV5
It's awesome buy it!! Great maps great guns.

update took about 5 mins, same for nuke town! Your network must be slow dude

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Forgot I have the nuketown map! :eek:

The game is pretty good. Like the slums map. Guns and classes will get better. Up to level 6 so far after 1 hours play.

Anyone for some headset/clan action tonight?

Oh yeah, open Nat, Full 4 bars connection... Missus on the iPad and Laptop on...

u8u9etad.jpg

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Forgot I have the nuketown map! :eek:

The game is pretty good. Like the slums map. Guns and classes will get better. Up to level 6 so far after 1 hours play.

Anyone for some headset/clan action tonight?

Oh yeah, open Nat, Full 4 bars connection... Missus on the iPad and Laptop on...

u8u9etad.jpg

Level 6 after an hours play? I was level 6 after one game...

Bus w**ker
f**k Amazon. Walked in to Tesco and picked it up so I'll send the other back when it finally f**king turns up. c***s.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Level 6 after an hours play? I was level 6 after one game...

Omgzzzzzzx! I'm going to hang myself right now!

On tonight Sy?

Scutch they'll update it everyday probably!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
nothing beats my fail today. Pre-ordered from tesco. Had no email saying it had been sent so was a bit worried. Mrs sent me a pic at mid day saying it had arrived. To my shock the pictur was the pc version. Checked my original order and I had ordered the pc version not ps3!

Had o go o tesco at lunch time to buy a ps3 copy now got to send the other back. Mega fail.

Noj

Jaguar S-Type Sport
nothing beats my fail today. Pre-ordered from tesco. Had no email saying it had been sent so was a bit worried. Mrs sent me a pic at mid day saying it had arrived. To my shock the pictur was the pc version. Checked my original order and I had ordered the pc version not ps3!

Had o go o tesco at lunch time to buy a ps3 copy now got to send the other back. Mega fail.

I ordered mine from Asda and it yet to be delivered by Yodel. After looking at reviews of Yodel i'm not surprised.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I think it's amusing that most of the people posting in this thread swore that they wouldn't bother with this game because MW3 was so poor.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Omgzzzzzzx! I'm going to hang myself right now!

On tonight Sy?

Scutch they'll update it everyday probably!

Lols, I just found it odd. Seems to be easier to level up in this than in previous games. Didn't mean to come across like that.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I will probably be on this tonight :) I'm going to add a bunch of you on my friends list in case your on when i'm on...