ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

Golf R32
For the multiplayer the majority of my custom classes are just slight variations for perks and attachments.

Primary weapon for every classes is the MSMC as its a beast at short range. All have the laser sight & silencer. FMJ is added for my rush class which is really helpful on the smaller, tighter maps. Normally end up in the top 3 in every match, which is saying something as I'm sure I've got worse the older I get.

Astra Twintop
Hardcore tdm can get stuffed.

0 - 10 and i don't think I even pulled the trigger.

Utter crap.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Lookinh forward to unlocking the scorpion evo. Im using the vector with supressor and laser sight for the smaller maps and the type 25 for a bit more range. Wasnt impressed with the msmc. Maybe i should try it again.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Can't see me using anything other than the FAL auto tbh. I'm taking out snipers on the other side of the map with ease, with 14 sensitivity it's great for taking out rooms full of people too.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Chicom CQB is my favorite just trying to get full auto for it then I imagine it will be even more of a beast.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Was playing HC CTF last night on Drone, set myself up on the helipad with a sniper rifle, a guy popped his head out from behind a door, 2 clear as day head shots i got on him with only hit markers to show for it, guy spots me and 2 seconds later im dead from distance from one bullet from the MP7 - What the actual F*** !! I was livid to say the least especially with it being Hardcore

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I prefer single shot FAL, I have a quick finger ;) so can fire quickly if needs be..

Going to have a go tonight havnt been on for about a week.. bar last night when I turned the xbox on and forgot about it :eek:

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Was playing HC CTF last night on Drone, set myself up on the helipad with a sniper rifle, a guy popped his head out from behind a door, 2 clear as day head shots i got on him with only hit markers to show for it, guy spots me and 2 seconds later im dead from distance from one bullet from the MP7 - What the actual F*** !! I was livid to say the least especially with it being Hardcore

i get this all the time. Shoot someone with an assault rifle that's accurate to 700m and nothing but one shot from there pistol kills me. I think treyarch need there Xmas outing at a firing range.

306 GTI-6
Stories like this must be down to something other than just the game, as i dont ever get this, neither does anyone i know.

Could it just be the other player got the drop on you and was a bettet shot?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Stories like this must be down to something other than just the game, as i dont ever get this, neither does anyone i know.

NO! Lol From mw2 onwards I'd say I've never seen a full game without lag in some way. Be it I'm getting shot and I turn and kill them or other way around. I don't think there's anyway you could never get lag as its built into the game to help level the connections so the people with awesome connections don't win every game.

Monaco 172 Ph2

Yeah thats right cos 2 head shots with a sniper rifle on Hardcore on a guy not even looking at me at a fair distance, is the guy being a better shot with an MP7 that has naff all for range - i dont think so !!!

It happens all the time and i dont mean just to me ive been watching randomers before while waiting to respawn who get done over,

Everyone has there own opinions of games but for me this is just not up to scratch and feels unfinished, still prefer MW3,

And IMO none of the CODs since call of duty 4: modern warfare have been all that - i still reckon COD4 is the best thats either company has done !!!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Cod 4 was very much a snipers game which IMO ruined it. It was better than the rubbish we get today though. Overall I think Mw2 is the pinacle of the series. YES NOOB TUBE! Lol

306 GTI-6
So nothing to do with your connection? I have honestly only experienced obvious lag twice in over 10 hours of online play on this game.

306 GTI-6
Yeah thats right cos 2 head shots with a sniper rifle on Hardcore on a guy not even looking at me at a fair distance, is the guy being a better shot with an MP7 that has naff all for range - i dont think so !!!

It happens all the time and i dont mean just to me ive been watching randomers before while waiting to respawn who get done over,

Everyone has there own opinions of games but for me this is just not up to scratch and feels unfinished, still prefer MW3,

And IMO none of the CODs since call of duty 4: modern warfare have been all that - i still reckon COD4 is the best thats either company has done !!!

Someones an angry bunny. Its only a game, never seen anything like you have described.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Someones an angry bunny. Its only a game, never seen anything like you have described.

Lol yeah i know it is ha - but little things just niggle me like that,

And as for my connection it quite good if not very good so id imagine cos of this the "lag comp" kicks in and decides to share mine around lol or however it works !!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
So nothing to do with your connection? I have honestly only experienced obvious lag twice in over 10 hours of online play on this game.

My connection is 8mb down and 0.80 up but is very consistent everyday. I know of people with a lot worse connections than that and they seem to kill me fine. Lol

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Getting seriously annoyed with the whisper quiet talking on the cinema bits then everything else being epically loud.

306 GTI-6
My connection is 8mb down and 0.80 up but is very consistent everyday. I know of people with a lot worse connections than that and they seem to kill me fine. Lol

Mine is 27mb down and around 9 upload, never experienced the lag compensation that i can tell, not sure how it works exactly anyway.

Suppose some of it will depend on what the other players connections are like?

Monaco 172 Ph2
Mine is 27mb down and around 9 upload, never experienced the lag compensation that i can tell, not sure how it works exactly anyway.

Suppose some of it will depend on what the other players connections are like?

Mine is 43ish down and around 10 upload - and my ping is about 15ms,

from what i was told i was under the impression the connection is based on your ping, not sure if thats right though, with the number being the lower the better.

I played against one of my mates online with a similar connection to mine and we was both fine, played agaisnt a mate with proper dog s*** connection and he was all over me and he has to be one of the worst at the game i have ever seen !!!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Mines 1.40 download 0.50 upload and 50 ping and I have no issues on xbox so it must be something else for you guys.

306 GTI-6
Thats how i dont understand people are getting problems on such an epic scale.

If you allow it to search matches, does it not pick people with similar connections? In which case, shouldnt get any problems.

Can see it causing problems if you play games with friends with noticeably worse connections.

Of course, i am making a presumption on how it does matchmaking in public matches. Anyone know for certain.

My ping is normally about 14 to 21

Fiesta ST-2
The game physically slows down every 5 seconds and all kill cams stutter are complete lag as in stopping for 2 seconds then I'm dead. Yet I have full connection lol

RX7 FD
It amuses me how we talk about lag now-a-days. I remember playing CS on a 28k Modem connection....O the fun.

Not had any lag issues a few weeks in. NAT to moderate and connecting to Best.

PC version!

Monaco 172 Ph2
Thats how i dont understand people are getting problems on such an epic scale.

If you allow it to search matches, does it not pick people with similar connections? In which case, shouldnt get any problems.

Can see it causing problems if you play games with friends with noticeably worse connections.

Of course, i am making a presumption on how it does matchmaking in public matches. Anyone know for certain.

My ping is normally about 14 to 21

Presumably if you joined a game with everyone on an equal connection it wouldnt be a problem but even if you search for best connection it could be an issue cos although you may find a good host they may have party memebers with quite a crappy connection,

Im not saying it happens all the time cos it doesnt just certain games, and the example i gave early being one of the worst cases ive come accross,

No doubt it will all get sorted sometime in the near future as most of the games do, just dont get why they cant make it right the first time round before releasing the game :s

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Cod4 was NOT a snipers game, end of. Not even a discussion in that field, lol. I find the game ok and my connection will be a lot worse than 90% of players on this forum so STFU and enjoy the game, if not play something else, simple. :rasp:

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Looks like a couple of your friends have been reset too. Send it to Treyarch and ask?

Fabia VRS & Yeti

Explain what? No of matches don't seem right? I only got to lv 55 yesterday and I must have easily played over 26 matches, I would guess I have played three times that?

I tried the Fal yesterday, fast grip, reflex sight and foregrip, was pretty good, I was picking off snipers and dealing with people up close, I'll stick with it and try the full auto. Fast grip, select fire and target finder is supposed to be a good combo. I has to change my playing style compared to using my current fav Msmc but really like it.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Cod4 was NOT a snipers game, end of. Not even a discussion in that field, lol. I find the game ok and my connection will be a lot worse than 90% of players on this forum so STFU and enjoy the game, if not play something else, simple. :rasp:

What? You obviously never played cod4 then. Lol I played in games where every single player was sniping. And you barely have a connection to nerf. If it wasn't for the lag comp you wouldn't kill anyone.

Fiesta ST-2

Cod4 wasn't a snipers game until years after it came out. Just cos your download speed is crap doesn't make your in game connection crap. I've moved on and got hitman :cool:

I miss CoD4, best in the series IMO.

I hate how complicated it has all got with perks, killstreaks etc.

10th prestige'd that badboy :p

Monaco 172 Ph2
I miss CoD4, best in the series IMO.

I hate how complicated it has all got with perks, killstreaks etc.

10th prestige'd that badboy :p

Here here, it was just straight forward kills no messing about,

Only issue was the "host ended game" screen lol - shame they couldnt patch it to migrate !!

Black ops 2 isnt overly that bad just stupid connections and ridiculous amounts of scorestreaks makes the newer ones a bit OTT IMO

Bumder With A Buffer
Hmmm my "save data" for my online profile apparently got corrupted.

Was upto level 30 odd and it reverted back to 26 ffs. Cnuting game. Lost all the bits id unlocked on some of the sniper guns too

Still hit and miss with games...went 48-8 in one game...next game could not kill a thing and was 1-9 before it lagged me out.

DB.

BMW 440i
Found my perfect set up now with two primary weapons and have been getting at least +7/8 or more all night other than the odd off game! Mtar and the third sniper do me well, never used a sniper really either in COD

Bumder With A Buffer
Snipers piss me off in this game...oh look there's someone...shoot them with half a clip, they turn round and quickscope you.

Fuuuuuuu

DB.

BMW 440i
LOL! I can't quickscope for s**t, it's decent to have it there as a secondary weapon to ping people from range, that you would normally struggle with though.