ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
:approve:

Forgot to add, if you don't already, getting Jug should be your number one priority - over and above anything else. Forget hitting the box or buying any other perks until you've got it.

I personally think jug is a waste of time unless you can afford tombstone aswell. I've bought it and lost it quite quickly so many times now. I'd say pack a punch one of the good weapons as soon as you can afford it and that keeps you safer than jug early on.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I personally think jug is a waste of time unless you can afford tombstone aswell. I've bought it and lost it quite quickly so many times now. I'd say pack a punch one of the good weapons as soon as you can afford it and that keeps you safer than jug early on.

Don't go down then :rasp:

I find without Jug you're pretty much vulnerable to everything, two hits and you're down. At least with Jug you have a good chance at building points instead of hoping for the best from the box.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm level 17 \o/

Played about 3 hours so far, quite fun, aside from all the camping douchebags. The skillbased matchmaking is facking laughable.

Oil Burner
Wish i hadn't wasted my money on this game. The online play so rarely works for me it is stupid. Literally maybe 1 hours online gameplay. The campaign is the same as any other COD game - forgettable. The zombies is the only redeeming feature of this game.

Bus w**ker
Forgot how much fun it is running around with a tactical knife. Think I came second in TDM on Aftermath (or whatever it's called) using nothing but the knife...probably my best K : D too. :eek:

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I bought this, played it once and then forgot about it.

Is anyone up for zombies tonight on Xbox?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I thought I'd play a bit to move to the next prestige.

Well what a waste of time. The matchmaking system is a joke. I'm so fed up of being placed in matches where the other team are totally dominating, and I'm at the tail end of a bloodbath. If it was fairer I would enjoy it a lot more. Until then I'm going to have to go back to the original Black Ops.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Domination and SnD seem to be good, although....only 100pts for a kill in SnD?! What's that about?

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
That happens far too often I find. Pisses me right off. I remember one time I joined a game of HC CTF on Hijacked. Soon as I spawn I get taken down by a Sentry. Next spawn a guardian... Battled through them and managed to get a level K/D and a few returns but it was a joke.

Anyone ever unable to join friends parties on ps3? When inviting or invited.

If so any fixes? Is it the router?

Somewhere online it say to format it, thats running at the min but dont think it'll work.

306 GTI-6
Haven't played it on over a week due to being at the gfs and doing nightshift, went on today and had sone awesome games with 8+ k/d ratio, then the last game i was 8 and 7 lol. Still enjoying it though

Monaco 172 Ph2
Domination and SnD seem to be good, although....only 100pts for a kill in SnD?! What's that about?

In SnD this is so that 1 or 2 kills doesnt get you a scorestreak mate, however you are actually awarded 1000xp per kill after the game, when the game finishes in "action report" under medals you will see this :cool: under elimination medal i think will say like x5 next to it and give you 5000xp (for 5 kills)

Last edited:
I whored it last night on Nuketown 2025. Was getting around 25-40k points per game.

Over a few hours, went from Lvl 38 to 22. Crazy points on that map.

Has it been pulled again today?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Games been pretty unplayable for me lately. The lag is ruining the whole game. Just been playing zombies instead, which I think people are forced to find glitches as they've up'd the difficulty.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Games been pretty unplayable for me lately. The lag is ruining the whole game. Just been playing zombies instead, which I think people are forced to find glitches as they've up'd the difficulty.

You online tonight playing some zombies kev ??

Add me if you fancy it

Monaco 172 Ph2
At the GF's most of the night dude but might have a look on later on. If you're on ill join you.

I dont usually get on myself til around 10ish until the bird is in bed mate LOL

Sick of playing zombies with a set of foreign tards that just dunno what there doing !!

Focus ST-3
Was well annoyed last night !! Cant believe we got that far and my game f'in froze,

How far did you get in the end lads ????

Ps - Thanks for all the revives GBH :eek:

Haha no problem, Im trying to get that permanent quick revive thing, but keep getting to about 10 and thats it, think you need about 15 to get it.

Me and kev both went down about 17 i think, then Kev left. I stayed until 18 with a pistol and jug and died so left that german geeza to it lol

Monaco 172 Ph2
Haha no problem, Im trying to get that permanent quick revive thing, but keep getting to about 10 and thats it, think you need about 15 to get it.

Me and kev both went down about 17 i think, then Kev left. I stayed until 18 with a pistol and jug and died so left that german geeza to it lol

Its 18 times LOL

Next time were on within the first few levels i'll just keep getting downed on purpose so you can do it if you want ??

At least that 4th guy had half a clue what he was doing - even if whenever he said something it didnt make sense LMAO

Focus ST-3
Its 18 times LOL

Next time were on within the first few levels i'll just keep getting downed on purpose so you can do it if you want ??

At least that 4th guy had half a clue what he was doing - even if whenever he said something it didnt make sense LMAO

Do you have it then? yeh sounds good, could do with having it as i tend not to buy quick revive if i can help it!

That german guy just used a sniper too for the whole game, sod that!

Monaco 172 Ph2
Do you have it then? yeh sounds good, could do with having it as i tend not to buy quick revive if i can help it!

That german guy just used a sniper too for the whole game, sod that!

No just remember one of my mates going on about getting it LOL

I could of done with Jug and Tombstone last night tbh - was daydreaming a few times last night and got raped from behind ha

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I put loads of money in the bank when all I had was a pistol cos I knew I was gonna die. Got bored of watching that guy so turned it off. Lol me and gbh glitched a zombie at one point.

AK

M240i
Perm quick revive is 18 revives in one game.

Just get a crawler on level 2 and stand in the fire and get your mate to revive you.

Focus ST-3
I put loads of money in the bank when all I had was a pistol cos I knew I was gonna die. Got bored of watching that guy so turned it off. Lol me and gbh glitched a zombie at one point.

haha yeh I did the same, put most of my money in I think. Still dont know why that guy kept saying something like keep the zombies with you, I need to keep running, then just ran around the map.

Monaco 172 Ph2
haha yeh I did the same, put most of my money in I think. Still dont know why that guy kept saying something like keep the zombies with you, I need to keep running, then just ran around the map.

All i remember him saying was dont shoot him dont shoot him, just dance with him LMAO

Think i put about 5k in the bank - need to get on it like posted above with a crawler for quick revive either by ourselves or hoping the 4th person doesnt shoot the crawler !!

AK

M240i

Perm Staminup if you run far enough.