ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Oh you motherfu....

200.gif

133T
We bit help please folks. Wee man has bought the battle pass season 3. It said spend 1100 cp and the return would be 1400 cp however he seems to have had 1200 returned. Any ideas? On Xbox and he’s at 100%. Thanks

Last edited:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
What's the omni movement about people are either going to hate it or love it 😂. Some info in this but I've not watched it myself yet.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
What's the omni movement about people are either going to hate it or love it 😂. Some info in this but I've not watched it myself yet.

Looks like it will take some getting used to.

And has the potential to be very very sweaty, but good once mastered.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
No more seasonal prestige resets either one for the true grinders out there 😅

More traditional 3 lane maps for the MP which is good news imo.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Initial thought on the trailer was it looks pretty much like MW so is it gonna be a re-hash of assets etc again...

Watched that showcase thing earlier and there's some interesting bits to be fair. Assuming it's not all bullshit. Customisable HUD, theatre mode etc.

And if it does turn out to be s**t I'll at least not have dumped £70 into it exclusively. 👍

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm away for the release of this so I'll be a week late or so.

I wasn't keen on Cold War though so I'm not holding much hope of this one tbh, even though they have had 4 years on it it'll still be plagued with bugs.

I see they are limiting what you can play on Xbox pass unless you have ultimate, doesn't effect me as I'm on PS but I know some who have the basic pass so they wouldn't be able to play the campaign or MP (can't remember which one is left out)

Also looks like I won't be installing it on the PS4 to play at work/ away as you need a constant internet connection for texture steaming even on the campaign.

Weapons and skins purchased won't carry over to this either but I'll be available in warzone. Not sure we need 3728 guns when Verdansk comes back.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I'm away for the release of this so I'll be a week late or so.

I wasn't keen on Cold War though so I'm not holding much hope of this one tbh, even though they have had 4 years on it it'll still be plagued with bugs.

I see they are limiting what you can play on Xbox pass unless you have ultimate, doesn't effect me as I'm on PS but I know some who have the basic pass so they wouldn't be able to play the campaign or MP (can't remember which one is left out)

Also looks like I won't be installing it on the PS4 to play at work/ away as you need a constant internet connection for texture steaming even on the campaign.

Weapons and skins purchased won't carry over to this either but I'll be available in warzone. Not sure we need 3728 guns when Verdansk comes back.

All the guns in the game and I only use 1 for my loadout.