ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Anyone had a go on MW3 yet? If so what’s it like?

It’s pretty good. A bit annoying they are “old maps” as that feels a little like you’ve paid for the same thing.

Movement wise, much quicker and TTK seems longer so it makes for a better game.

One shot sniper and shotgun kills are back, so can get a bit “sweaty” but feels more like original MW than the recent versions.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha game definitely feels quite different nearly didn't bother as this morning was my only chance to play but glad I did and really enjoyed it. Only gripe really is the gun sounds are a bit weird not a huge fan but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I could probably adjust my PC audio settings a bit too.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I like the new one. Very nearly joined @Cub. And @Jonnio this afternoon but I only had time for one quick game, and it was a decent game by my standards on Rust.

The ground war map is part of the new warzone map apparently. Might jump on that later.

Estate map is a bit pants from the 5 on rotation.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Yeah but you like sniping...

I get sniped a lot on that map whilst running around like Leroy.

200.gif

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Tried this earlier with Ant for a couple of hours. Quite a change in feel for sure.

Guns don’t sound anywhere as good as the do on MW2. Gave the controller a go and found the aim assist to be quite strong.

Some people taking it way too serious considering it’s a beta and nothing counts 🤣

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The beta looks really blurry when I’m ADS. I must have something on that I shouldn’t have on or vice versa

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
The beta looks really blurry when I’m ADS. I must have something on that I shouldn’t have on or vice versa
Pretty sure there’s an option to blur the background when ADS, you’ll need to turn that off.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
In fact it’s blurry at distance in general. Turns out there’s a driver update so I’ll try that

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Tried 2 different graphic settings and a driver update and still looks absolute ass, borderline unplayable.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The scare boxes can GTFO imo

I thought the beta was quite good once I got it sorted. I can see everybody using those covert sneakers when the game's fully released.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently you get an hour double battlepass token for each day you play the beta, coming on Wednesday.

I'll need that as I don't think I'll finish the battle pass in 3 weeks or so.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Not entirely sure how they managed it, but there was 3 teams of duos teaming last night. Then when it got to the last circle 2 teams just ran into the gas to let the ‘nuke’ team win it. Sad c***s

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Not entirely sure how they managed it, but there was 3 teams of duos teaming last night. Then when it got to the last circle 2 teams just ran into the gas to let the ‘nuke’ team win it. Sad c***s

Isn't there some stupid number that you can match up when loading rounds?