ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Liam won’t post up any comms as he knows I said I would afk as sorting out kids dinner 😂. Mind you he would probably pay his lap dog to edit it out 😝

No worries, I’ll post up all screen shots from now on from me carrying those two.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I refuse to post up any of your comms online Ant as I'd get banned pretty much instantly I'd imagine.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
What about the other 10 rounds mate?
This was the 11th round. Noddie is in front of me and note the green dot behind me on the minimap. Odd spawn location for someone who's AFK imo.

Screenshot (72).png

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I don't like the new resurgence map, far too sweaty for a noob like me :(
It was quite sweaty last night, had a few games where we were around 20+ kills and 12,000 damage between us. Probably an equal amount of deaths and damage taken too 😂

As for the map, I've certainly been enjoying it much more than any of the others since Verdansk. Although I did enjoy Fortune's Keep too.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
We’ve had some absolutely cracking games on Vondel! Not a big fan of all the water, but genuinely enjoyable and a few wins! Last nights hot drop with @Cub. @Ph1 Tom & @Jonnio was fantastic, think we dropped 23 kills as a team. Proper action packed. Best map since Verdansk. Not sure why they mess around with fog. What really pisses me off is the stupid limits for played in game modes. No trio on any other game mode than resurgence Ashika island. Complete joke

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah my 3 solo wins on Vondel are 18,14 and 13 kills. Wish they didn't take it away back for Ashika never liked solos on that map. Definitely my favourite map by far. Mazra is too big and Ashika was alright but not as good as Vondel and only as a trio+.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Not quite sure why it's embedded as a full length style video? 😂 It's most definitely a short.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Looks different to a short on YouTube?

Not sure what's gone wrong there cos you've got the tags in there!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Had some good games last night solo after everyone jumped off really enjoying Vondel. Decided to use a different strategy and use the water a bit more. You really get free kills when people can't use their gun underwater 😂

3 wins and 2 were back to back and some other high kill games. Managed a gas play win too using the stims from the bathrooms. You can survive quite a while in gas just moving toilet to toilet but I really didn't need to last long.

Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 2 (2022) Screenshot 2023.07.10 - 05.35.34.75.png

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Me and @Sushat managed to bag a win and a 2nd on Wz last night. Pretty sure the dude that won our second place match had a bag full of stims or a gold gas mask.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Or toilet surfin like @Adamm. 😆

If it was Vondel there's a toilet on the ground floor of most buildings. Those medicine cabinets are everywhere but I didn't need to last long tbh. Last guy was on the roof coughing before last circle closed while I had a gas mask and stims 😂

Some more wins done this morning and another 2 back to back. Water strategy is holding up..

Last edited:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Few wins again this morning and this gas play which I had to do after this guy was torching me. Always worth carrying a few self revives just incase.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Nice little 11 kill solo Vondel win and showing the Basilisk before the nerf. Decided to end it with a gas play though. I love the fact the last guy is probably running around wondering where the f**k I am 😂 21 solo wins on Vondel now it really is the best map since verdansk imo Fortunes Keep was good too.