ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Bloody team mates. All of tonight they decide to push when there's no need. One game I'm the last one left, 12 kills and came second. 1vs3. And giving tips when spectating, just shut up.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Anyone know which Battlepass level this skin gets unlocked?

Looked good and seemed to increase movement speed too.

newskin.jpg

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
🤣 looks like he's been sprayed around the gulags.

Just went rougue operator in a plunder match and finally managed to complete the enigma challenge in stadium woohooo
save_0.png

Decided to turn it into a DMR and see how it goes

save_1.png

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Did some solos last night and managed to get all the way to the penultimate circle without my loadout. Picked that up as the circle was going for the final circle and got shot by someone on the roof of stadium. Final score was a 3rd place. Again! That’s about as far as I seem to get in solos. 😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I think me and @16v_er need to jump in on some CS games as our usual regiment members seem to be on their period.

We got lumbered with some absolute spastics when playing quads last night. One guy bailed after @16v_er shouted at him for mashing the buy back button. We'd all just come back from the Gulag with about 50p each. That guy then fucked off. Managed to get to 3rd place though.
And who plays a squad game without mics?! Sure the guy that stayed with us had a mic but he was too scared to speak 😂

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Just had a nice duo win followed by a 2nd place. The train well and truly fucked us in the final circle!

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Actually laughed out loud at the quick w**k while getting revives behind a bus in those clips 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I'm such a child

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Was so random haha. Not sure I've seen it before or since.

Love watching your clips, it’s weird watching and hearing yourself sometimes on them, but good fun.

I’ve found an old, empty HDD storage drive, so I’m going to link it up to the box and start recording some footage to share in here.

Far too many amusing things go on (like @Ant1 helicopter boy) to not start recording... 🤣