ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Last game last night after a frustrating evening and getting annoyed with fellow team mates.

Last one left by lumbar, killed two on 7 kills. Think maybe a couple of quad teams left and the fooking circle pushed me to a rock face I couldn't get up.

I just ended the game before I died and switched the ps4 off. The cries off just keep jumping did not help.

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Are the CS games all Warzone, or do you jump into the odd deathmatch/ Free for All etc?

I've not been playing much WZ at all tbh!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Got booted last night, just what you want when your team is in the final 15 or so, fully loaded up of ammo/ armour and spare armour laying next to you incase. Revives, gas mask, UAV... then bam.
f**k you Activision.
IMG_20200814_001624.jpg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Got back a bit later than expected, should be able to do some about 4pm.

Gonna set up some more LEDs around my monitor. Because this room needs more electronics making heat.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Me and a mate just been headshotted out of the sky with a kar98. Sad hacking c***s. I downed one of them before the gulag as well. One of them is on 26 kills with 21 people left

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Me and a mate just been headshotted out of the sky with a kar98. Sad hacking c***s. I downed one of them before the gulag as well. One of them is on 26 kills with 21 people left

We had one last night. And chap on the leader board with 50 kills I'm sure he said.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
This update is taking me ages. Pretty much stuck on 92%! 15mb/s apparently when my internet is 150+ mb/s. Shite game.