ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Love watching your clips, it’s weird watching and hearing yourself sometimes on them, but good fun.

I’ve found an old, empty HDD storage drive, so I’m going to link it up to the box and start recording some footage to share in here.

Far too many amusing things go on (like @Ant1 helicopter boy) to not start recording... 🤣

I will let you have the heli boy as that's the only thing you're going to get!!!!!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Love watching your clips, it’s weird watching and hearing yourself sometimes on them, but good fun.

I’ve found an old, empty HDD storage drive, so I’m going to link it up to the box and start recording some footage to share in here.

Far too many amusing things go on (like @Ant1 helicopter boy) to not start recording... 🤣

Quite interesting seeing things from a different perspective. Recorded my brother in a WW2 game and he refuses to watch it because he hates to hear his voice lol.

Good plan re: the hard drive. Never used an Xbox One but the PS4 capture and editing stuff is pretty decent.

Is @Ant1 helicopter boy because he always goes for them or did he do something stupid like crash into a crane and wipe the whole team? (☺)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Quite interesting seeing things from a different perspective. Recorded my brother in a WW2 game and he refuses to watch it because he hates to hear his voice lol.

Good plan re: the hard drive. Never used an Xbox One but the PS4 capture and editing stuff is pretty decent.

Is @Ant1 helicopter boy because he always goes for them or did he do something stupid like crash into a crane and wipe the whole team? (☺)
Do you use OBS for recording on PC? I've used the Game bar recording function but it only picks up my mic.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Story goes like this....

Me, him, @N0ddie and I think it was @withoutabix had been playing a few quads.

@Ant1 announces he’s bored of going for distant recons and suggests a boneyard recon drop near the centre of the first circle.

Ok we all say, reluctantly. :rolleyes:

Back of the plane opens up, we all jump out of it and head towards the boneyard.

5 seconds later the dreaded “downed teammate” noise appears.....seems young @Ant1 decided he wouldn’t head to the hot zone he’d kindly chosen for us all. Instead he faceplanted it into the top of a building on his way to try get a helicopter instead.

Luckily, the plan was for me to hover to drop onto the recon flag after @N0ddie and @withoutabix picked the first one up.

So I had to turn around, medic duty @Ant1 and then we make our way in said helicopter to join the rest of the team. We get shot to pieces on our way there and get to land in a very busy zone with no weapons, 5 mins after everyone else has been there getting weapons 🤣

Wasn’t pretty. Moral of the story, don’t listen to helicopter boy.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Do you use OBS for recording on PC? I've used the Game bar recording function but it only picks up my mic.

Yeah been using OBS then editing in DaVinci Resolve.

I was recording my voice separately in Audacity before which let me clean it up quite well but that meant more work syncing it up which was a bit annoying. All done through OBS now but I need to find a way of cleaning up the mic to get rid of the humming (think that's my fan in the background) and my annoying nose breathing noise lol.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Just the three wins yesterday 👀

Wasnt ignoring people yesterday btw @Daz... @N0ddie was playing with Football people

Also one of our guys had an invisible man glitch that seems to have started! I was live pinging the guy from my parachute but he couldn’t see him at all just the red ping above his head 🤔

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Cracking win in trios last night. We only play about five games per night I reckon. 17 kills between us. Really liking the grau.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Tried out a new Amax setup yesterday and it absolutely melts people. Even lent it to @Ant1 who seemed impressed

Mono, zodiac barrel, VLK 3.0x scope, merc foregrip, 45 rounds.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Tried out a new Amax setup yesterday and it absolutely melts people. Even lent it to @Ant1 who seemed impressed

Mono, zodiac barrel, VLK 3.0x scope, merc foregrip, 45 rounds.

That's the setup I run except merc grip replaced by commando. It does melt and think JGOD rates it as his number 1 warzone gun since the Bruen nerf. I think I prefer the Kilo as that just beams at long range and I don't tend to use a sniper.

A SHED!
Just got a solo win with some cracking shots with the launcher @ 3.16. I got killed and lost my loadout but managed to come back. 12 kill win...

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Finally got the codes for one rear bunker by go cart track and hit by prison!

A98D3A42-4119-43B7-BFC1-A08B075617F1.jpeg
A8659D00-8FC1-4564-A9DD-FBF7AAC34FE7.jpeg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I seen this earlier, not tried it yet though but this is over by farmland. One of the big barns has a locked door. There isn't much in there to loot but it's mainly Easter eggs for the new game apparently.

Screenshot_20200818-061034.png

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I seen this earlier, not tried it yet though but this is over by farmland. One of the big barns has a locked door. There isn't much in there to loot but it's mainly Easter eggs for the new game apparently.

View attachment 1490895

Bunker and hut by prison is defo a go to place in BR. Red boxes and armor boxes.

Trying to work our code for hut by tv station.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Bunker and hut by prison is defo a go to place in BR. Red boxes and armor boxes.

Trying to work our code for hut by tv station.
Managed to get to the one by the dam twice (second time we were looking south of the map but couldn't see it so went where we knew there was one)
Loads of money, armour and ammo boxes. Loads of bloody shotguns 😂😂😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Managed to get to the one by the dam twice (second time we were looking south of the map but couldn't see it so went where we knew there was one)
Loads of money, armour and ammo boxes. Loads of bloody shotguns 😂😂😂

via red card or code? Where is the one by dam?