ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

A SHED!
More lag central. BT are sending me a new router Monday so hopefully that will sort it. Managed a solo win though with lag so that was eventful...in the final circle I was hoping the router wasn't gonna have a seizure again... I don't know if anyone watches these final circle vids but I find people's tactics fascinating. 😂

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
More lag central. BT are sending me a new router Monday so hopefully that will sort it. Managed a solo win though with lag so that was eventful...in the final circle I was hoping the router wasn't gonna have a seizure again... I don't know if anyone watches these final circle vids but I find people's tactics fascinating. 😂

Really well played there, surprised those mines didn't go off when he first went near them, do they need line of sight?

Fingers crossed your lag gets sorted!

Had a great moment before, trying to callout that a team was going into our warehouse though a mouth full of biscuit haha. Managed to wipe them but wasn't recording 😞

A SHED!
Really well played there, surprised those mines didn't go off when he first went near them, do they need line of sight?

Fingers crossed your lag gets sorted!

Had a great moment before, trying to callout that a team was going into our warehouse though a mouth full of biscuit haha. Managed to wipe them but wasn't recording 😞
Flol I've had similar moments mid sip of a drink...the betty is proximity based. He must've missed it the first time but I knew he'd follow me. 😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
No point sharing the first time this guy got me as I was down for a while until I finally died and the video capture only records 10 secs worth. However you can see my frustration with this Gulag clip.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Lol I'd be fuming aswell. I had some prick kept quick scoping me from the other side of the map on plunder.wanker

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Jog on, my old man left school at 15 because his father died. He flat out refuses “handouts” to myself and my siblings. Rightly so! 😂

It’s called work ethic. Not sat at home playing Warzone at midday in my pants 🤣

Oh @Cub. you really did fall into that one didn’t you 😉😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
@Moonshot Oli just sent me this pic of you and your new setup! Not sure it’s gonna handle Warzone lad.

079D90B0-0762-4EA7-A2FE-90D6F3962564.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Yes, yes I did.

Although I grew up with people thinking I had a silver spoon shoved in my mouth.

It led to a few teenage fisticuffs

TBF I had it ingrained in me from a you age to work hard or get nothing in life. My parents had fook all to show for it but I’ve seem to have done alright 😅

However that warzone comment in pants is bang out of order! I wear shorts OK.