ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cracking win with @16v_er tonight. Think we'd both visited the gulag early on. Finished with 19 between us. Desperate for a piss towards the end so I used myself as a decoy for Nath to finish them off 😂😂😂

IMG_20200823_225152.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully @16v_er chucks his vid up from last night.
This is my view. I need to change my settings to record 30 minutes instead of 15 because the clip started halfway through the game. Excuse the random transition, didn't even know I'd inserted it. Not keen on the share factory editor on the PS4.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
On @ 1.30 if anyone’s about?

@Cub. stop being a cheapskate and pop to PCworld and buy a laptop.....

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Nickmercs has become slightly irritating to watch now. He was so much easier to watch when he was playing fortnite a year or two back. Everything now is scripted and total cringe, not to mention clickbait. Shame really as he used to be quite funny.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Nickmercs has become slightly irritating to watch now. He was so much easier to watch when he was playing fortnite a year or two back. Everything now is scripted and total cringe, not to mention clickbait. Shame really as he used to be quite funny.

I still enjoy watching him play live or the stream as a whole, probably the one I watch the most now, his YouTube vids are obviously very scripted tho and sometimes cringe with the intros etc

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah timthetatman is more entertaining than Nickmercs imo. Some of those fall guys videos had me pissing myself.

New warzone game mode in the update today will be interesting to see what that's like.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Tried the M4 last night. Swap guns every now and then just to mix things up. Prefer using the Grau these days, just feels good.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
120GB free space and it won’t let you do a 12ishGB update?

This combined with Xbox making people download half the game every time there’s an update makes you wonder what the new ones are going to be like 🤣

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
What's more annoying is I've got a 1tb hard drive plugged in and it won't utilise that for the mirroring that it does.
I've just read it needs double the original game size free plus the update. So that's 60+gb twice, plus whatever you are trying to download. It then downloads and installs the update on to a copied game file before deleting the original.

What a f**king daft way to do it.

A SHED!
Got a solo win tonight and two 2nds in duo. Both times it was 2v1 in the final circle. I got proper beamed. Gg though.