ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently it's just fucked the servers?
Seen a bit on twitter that it was a playlist update with only one game option.
Edit. Seen you do a series of challenges. Start with your loadout, instant respawn when dead. Timed to finish it.

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
Vodaphone have called and told me someone in the area bought Internet. Internet dude went to the box and plugged their socket in mine that's why I've been down since the 16th.cant even f**king write it.

Engineer out tomorrow so hopefully be back on ASAP

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
Yessssss!!! Back in business. Will be on tonight

20200827_092753.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I was on last night and that know your history mode came on so had a go. Not bad tbf luckily someone on my team knew what to do but just fell short of finding the last objective. Think the mode was only up for an hour but I'm guessing it goes up randomly and will be back again.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Managed to get my Melee kills on each match of shoothouse/shipment. Just took a bit of hiding around corners sometimes lol.

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Glad they made the Finn really easy to unlock, had a quick blast after I unlocked it last night.. very accurate but does lack the punch.. will see what the best builds are. Like the look of the chainsaw handle for mini gun hip firing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
As a freeplay pauper I unlocked the Finn on Plunder, down an enemy then go up and t**t them with an Img, sorted.

I like it so far, need to unlock more attachments though! Randomly picked one up for a dead fellow earlier and it had an insane fire rate, then unlocked the barrel myself which ups it. I need to unlock some more stabilising attachments to make that barrel usable though, the one I picked up felt like a laser.

It feels more like an AR.

Started on unlocking the Bruen the other day in similar fashion but it’s a lot harder, down an enemy, throw smoke then finish them off.

Problem is if I’m near team mates (I only really play random as can’t always guarantee I won’t have to run off) they always finish my downed kills off the buggers.

Think my unlock counter for it is up to 5 now, so fair way to go.