ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Anyone messed with tht colour blind settings. Was bored and stumbled across videos. Seems to work well,

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ve been on that colourblind setting for a couple months now. Only bad thing is enemies name tags appear yellow not red.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Noticed on a nickmercs upload that he left his frame counter visible. It was running between 200 & 300 FPS, anyone on here got a setup on PC getting close to that ??

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Noticed on a nickmercs upload that he left his frame counter visible. It was running between 200 & 300 FPS, anyone on here got a setup on PC getting close to that ??

Pretty sure he's running at 1080p with low settings.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Anyone looking for a shortcut to a Bruen setup for Warzone, the 2v2 tournament 1st place is really nice. Just got the win at the 2nd attempt 👍
save_5.png

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
The bad out weigh the good, maybe we play it wrong lol. So quiet and then boom, lots of teams or people hiding lol. Trios and quads for me.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Do not concur 🤣

@Daz... and I had some great fun doing some duos the other day.

We had one game where the final few circles basically closed into cover storage town and then moved around storage town. Was utter carnage as there were still a fair few teams left when it first started the “final leg” of the game 🤣

We only finished second because the circle pushed us into the other team. The whole buying a late load out was crucial to that.

Definitely some of the best duo games I've played though.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Quads, all dead bar one. Couple of circles left, grabs the king. Doing well, five or so seconds left headsbit by Sniper. Had to laugh ha ha.

Bloody game

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
If that guy hadn’t got a self res at the end, we’d have had that....

Oh well, good game - good vid 👍

I should have kept using the little dip on the edge of the cliff to peek rather than standing in front of them all like an idiot lol.

"They are all below me" would have been more useful that "still one on your left" whatever that was about haha.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ve just loaded up for a couple hours. May have to suddenly go AFK though as I’m awaiting a delivery 🍛

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I should have kept using the little dip on the edge of the cliff to peek rather than standing in front of them all like an idiot lol.

"They are all below me" would have been more useful that "still one on your left" whatever that was about haha.

When I watch things back, I’m always thinking “you idiot, why didn’t you just go that way and do that”.....

But in the heat of the game, it’s so different. Especially with the final circle “sweat” appearing 🤣

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
When I watch things back, I’m always thinking “you idiot, why didn’t you just go that way and do that”.....

But in the heat of the game, it’s so different. Especially with the final circle “sweat” appearing 🤣
I'm exactly the same. Watching my plays back thinking, how didn't you spot those bushes rustling, or why didn't you plant a Betty along that wall you were hiding around.
This game is so infuriating at times. I've been close to deleting it off the PS a few times then realise I've got a 200gb download to do when my tantrum calms down 😂
Definitely need a new controller though. Rage twisted mine a few too many times and it's now we'll out of alignment 🤦‍♂️

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

@Cub. getting to the final circle??? Must be kinder garden kids......

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Got a win tonight after a few disappointing nights. Should have had a win earlier but I didn't listen to @16v_er and we stayed in a house too long. Got beamed from the high ground (where he said to move to before)

In the win game, I really need to check the numbers. Downed a guy and thought it'll do, the gas will finish him off. Moved back into the final circle and there was still one guy. He's only bloody revived himself and downs me after me shooting him again. Luckily Nath puts the last bullet in him. Should never have got to that point though. I even go up to him and attempt to finish him with a melee which does f**k all before I run away. Dick.