ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Let's try again

IMG_20200828_130403.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Very true mate. Ive been using my old Hyper x Cloud ones (the left ear can be intermittant, although has worked flawlessly) and prefer these.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Only use that when I pick it up at the start of the game.
Don't think I've used it much in multiplayer either.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Soz N0d, could see your message but was on with Daz/Cub/Jubz.

The FiNN did well last night. So close to having them all, 100 round mag would've done it :eek::ROFLMAO::eek:

I prefer it with the 75 round and being more mobile. But then there are times 100 would be good.

Have you tried the PKM?

I've got the PKM, Bruen and Finn maxed out and I prefer the PKM I think.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

The FiNN did well last night. So close to having them all, 100 round mag would've done it :eek::ROFLMAO::eek:

What attachments you got on there? I might try it again. Found it way too bouncy

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I prefer it with the 75 round and being more mobile. But then there are times 100 would be good.

Have you tried the PKM?

I've got the PKM, Bruen and Finn maxed out and I prefer the PKM I think.

I tried it a few months back but haven't since!

What attachments you got on there? I might try it again. Found it way too bouncy

From memory, mono suppressor, laser, ranger grip, VLK scope and had shoved the smallest/high rate of fire barrel on.

Shove that barrel on with no barrel attachment and then fire through a whole mag, shoots flames lol.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I tried it a few months back but haven't since!

From memory, mono suppressor, laser, ranger grip, VLK scope and had shoved the smallest/high rate of fire barrel on.

Shove that barrel on with no barrel attachment and then fire through a whole mag, shoots flames lol.
I’ll try it again later and see. I put the long barrel on and still found it bouncing everywhere so the short one might not help me 🙈😂

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

I’ll send the footage over later, but I come out of the gulag, pick up the second load out and then snipe them all again from behind 😂

Also, that footage clearly shows the value of a good trench 🤣

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Various setups. I quite like most of the iron sights in the game, rarely use a scope other than on the HDR or Kar

Attachments

• 20200831_175723.jpg
    20200831_175723.jpg
    543.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 20200831_175952.jpg
    20200831_175952.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 20200831_175933.jpg
    20200831_175933.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 20200831_180028.jpg
    20200831_180028.jpg