ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Could see them, was full early on then I was busy eating pizza so just left the game in the background.

Got murdered behind a counter when I was ordering it then faceplanted the floor after a by back when I was downstairs turning the outside light on lol. Let the side down that game for sure but somehow we still got to watch @N0ddie come up against a 4 man firing squad for 2nd place :ROFLMAO:.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Had a few rounds on Black Ops, wasn't as bad as I expected. Hasn't got me interested enough to pre-order but will see further down the line lol.

Tried Domination on the desert map which seemed a bit pap for a first go, pretty small and one where you need to learn angles. Quite enjoyed the Combined Arms mode. On the winter map it felt like a mini game of Conquest on Battlefield. Wasn't too keen on the map in the ocean, I liked having the room to run about on the other and being stuck on boats kind of limits that!

Edit:

Random vid with @Daz... that place was soon dubbed "crazy tents" lol.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Had a few rounds on Black Ops, wasn't as bad as I expected. Hasn't got me interested enough to pre-order but will see further down the line lol.

Tried Domination on the desert map which seemed a bit pap for a first go, pretty small and one where you need to learn angles. Quite enjoyed the Combined Arms mode. On the winter map it felt like a mini game of Conquest on Battlefield. Wasn't too keen on the map in the ocean, I liked having the room to run about on the other and being stuck on boats kind of limits that!

Edit:

Random vid with @Daz... that place was soon dubbed "crazy tents" lol.

I remember that, it was a busy one 🤣

Loving the music to go with it!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I thought the new one was s**t tbh, although it was at 01.30 and after plenty of beer. Only played one game on a night time Miami map.
From that, I won't be buying the new one 😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Lucky I did come on @Ant1 , you needed the support. 🤣

Behave yourself lad.

Was a shame you weren’t recording the game we won (sorry I won). If you had you would of realised that you wobbled across the road into the path of two other teams. They must of thought it was Thanks Giving when this giant over weight turkey color coded like a traffic light appeared in front of them. Fortunately for you I held back and wiped the last two teams and won the game.

I didn’t want to say anything like but I changed my mind.....

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
You mean this game? 🧐 “Turkey run for the win” 😂

A16E6275-D7F4-448C-975E-13CD72376F1B.png

Jokes aside, was a good few games. Been a while since we’d both been online at the same time 👍

Was also good to get some games in with @Oli. He arrived online just in time to save us from ourselves in Duos 🤣

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Before I’m judged for the early roll call for this afternoon...... 😂

I have been up since 5am and all my daily chores are done 😂

So..... any takers for this after noon?

@Moonshot Moonshite you going to make a appearance??

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Does anyone mess with the aim assist curve thing? Ive always set mine on standard but stumbled across people suggesting Dynamic?

I need to adjust my ads speeds. Currently 7 and 7.

1.20 ads.
1.17 high zoom.

Probably stay 7 and 7 but move to 0.93.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I'm using dynamic with 7 sensitivity and 0.80, 1.00. I'm not sure they really make much difference tbh I used linear before as that is the most accurate movement to what you do with the stick but decided to try dynamic and stuck with it. The settings I run is what seems like some of the pros suggest but I honestly don't think it makes a world of difference it's just what you get used to really.