ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
The perfect time for us all to get kicked back to lobby.

vlcsnap-2020-09-11-22h17m26s678.png

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup

Weird one that, Daz dies randomly while self reviving? Unless those guys over the road did something really silently? Self res stops your health dropping right?

Then the crash and N0ddie saying he could hear the other person?! o_O

That was very strange, I'll check my video on it later.

We had four 2nd places, a 4th, and a 5th place last night. It just wasn't happening.

That's not mentioning the couple of games where we bailed out due to questionable aiming in the pregame lobby.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Weird one that, Daz dies randomly while self reviving? Unless those guys over the road did something really silently? Self res stops your health dropping right?

Then the crash and N0ddie saying he could hear the other person?! o_O

Not sure on the self res, must have been shot? I've seen people drop and get back up instantly before now, like an instant self res. Not sure if there are hacks for that but it looks proper dodgy when you're spectating.

Looking at better monitors...I'm getting 147fps average on 1080p all settings maxed out. Should cope at 1440p right?

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
5th, 3rd then 2nd so far. Had the jump on them in the last game then we both got HS by the same guy when we were firing on him. Watch the replay and reported. This game is an absolute joke sometimes.