ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Good win. Sorry I had to bail out. Little one wasn't settling and the missus was stressing.
It was literally the game after you left :ROFLMAO:

Also. I reckon you'd have won the quads for us if you hadn't had to bail. Circle was reasonable to us.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
It was literally the game after you left :ROFLMAO:

Also. I reckon you'd have won the quads for us if you hadn't had to bail. Circle was reasonable to us.

It was quite amusing seeing people creeping around near @Ph1 Tom when we were all dead and they literally had no idea he was there 🤣

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Shooting people out of the sky that quickly is really hard, always suspect when someone does it it quickly and easily.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Just on PS4?

Yeah, think they've got it a little earlier than everything else.

Edit: just checked and it's just under 30gb. Will have a go but I'm not expecting much lol.

Last edited:

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
That's because of Sonys deal with Activision. It's been like that for years now.

The open beta for Xbox/PC is 17th-19th October, unless you pre-order and then it's a couple of days earlier.

So by the time everyone's downloaded it the beta will be over 😂

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Had a play with some more gameplay footage from a couple of weeks back using the FiNN. No win's but some decent kills! Split screened the second half with footage from @Cub.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
How you finding the Finn?

like the editing. Can’t help think it’s missing something..... I KNOW! Needs more naughty words from potty mouths 😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone trying the Alpha later? Think I'm going to have a look at that.
Last night on Warzone was absolutely AIDS. I shouldn't have even turned the PlayStation on.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Let’s not be silly Anthony I’d be spending half the game buying you back #standard #slowevo1

Beer gone to your head lad? 😂 anyhow I asked if anyone wants a multiplayer night rather than BR.

You would get smashed lad.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
How you finding the Finn?

like the editing. Can’t help think it’s missing something..... I KNOW! Needs more naughty words from potty mouths 😂

Have enjoyed using it but started trying other stuff now. I only had the shortest/fastest firing barrel on in that vid so there is more stability/range to be had out of it.

Hasn't stuck like the Bruen did back when everyone was Grau'ing about lol.