ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Had a quick go and the controls have been changed on the map for movement call outs. Unfortunately they've messed it up and d-pad not working in game and I can't use tactical at all. Hope they patch it quick cos it's pretty unplayable just now

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
why is no one on here on during the night? Cant play at all during the day and no fucker is on at night. Me and my friend need a 3rd.
Anyone else find plunder way more fun than BR?

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
What time are people usually playing and I'll set happy hour to what suits the most of you guys

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm usually on after 10 til around midnight-1am. How well I play depends on how many beers I've had.

This Corona has fucked it all up for me, on my time off I'd usually be on in the day but now my 4 year old is off school I can't.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Me and @Aaron.. invited a few last night but none joined. We were on from about 8-11 I think.

You can add me as I am usually free then.

Managed another couple of Warzone wins this afternoon with some randoms from Discord (A Dutch and Spanish dude I think).

Makes such a difference being able to have a decent full squad.

Mk5 Golf GTI
Had a quick go and the controls have been changed on the map for movement call outs. Unfortunately they've messed it up and d-pad not working in game and I can't use tactical at all. Hope they patch it quick cos it's pretty unplayable just now

Just need to change them back to default in settings

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Will see what they are like. The up spot on the d pad is an arse. Trying to remember what it is on the like of battlefield, the spotting system was much better.

Disclaimer. Not looked into changing it so if it's a piece of piss don't flame me lol

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I’ve been wanting to play this all night. Shite game is on 100% update, but says ‘updating’. It then says ‘ready to start’ but doesn’t do anything.

Mk5 Golf GTI
That’s irritating I’d have lost it by now 😂 I even moved it to a wired connection this morning to download faster.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Another nice win earlier with 2 more Discord randoms. Played ultra aggressive/stupid in chasing down every bounty mission we could. Paid off for the most part but there were some disasters.

Peugeot 308
I'm up for a tear-up.
Xbox Tag = dazzachezza

Just finished 6th on BR, carrying two randomers that got killed twice.
Not only had I revived them a couple times, but I also bloody paid for them to come back - In hindsight, I shouldn't have bothered.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Cheers :)

Was hard work last night. Sometimes the guns just didn't fire. Stood there with my dick in my hand lol.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Getting back into Nightshift mode, wasn't on til about 04.00 this morning. I still play HC as well though as I've got camo trials I'm still trying to finish.
Had a few games with N0ddie yesterday morning while my controls were still messed up from the update so couldn't use the map or ping anything, also no tacticals so was an utter pain to play 😂